Hard Evidence now available from Steam.

Good news for those that don't have this game: it's now available on Steam worldwide (as far as I know, it's Ubisoft so don't hold me to that) here.

No sign of availability on the Telltale Store, but Steam is the next best thing, especially considering there's no Collector's Edition with special bonuses to worry about.

Oh, and there's 10% off for a limited time, too.

Comments

• edited August 2009
    Good news for those that don't have this game: it's now available on Steam worldwide (as far as I know, it's Ubisoft so don't hold me to that) here.

No sign of availability on the Telltale Store, but Steam is the next best thing, especially considering there's no Collector's Edition with special bonuses to worry about.

Oh, and there's 10% off for a limited time, too.

Very nice, but I've got my hard copy and love it. :)
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited September 2009
    I hope it shows up on Telltale's site with all of the other Telltale CSI games. I'd definitely buy the downloadable game directly from Telltale, since love clicking on the Games list and seeing all of Telltale's games there with the neat icons beside them. :D
  • edited September 2009
    So you can't download the game directly from Telltale? That's interesting. I wonder if it's because Ubisoft holds the rights as the publisher...
  • edited September 2009
    Woodsyblue wrote: »
    So you can't download the game directly from Telltale? That's interesting. I wonder if it's because Ubisoft holds the rights as the publisher...

I'm almost certain it's because Ubisoft holds the rights as the publisher. Note that in their other games, Telltale self-publishes (at least, with the initial PC and console download versions).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.