Vicki Vale Will Return As A Romance Option For Bruce

2»

Comments

• Reporter Vicki was all right. Lady Arkham was demented, though... It'd be nice for everyone involved if she got a severe case of amnesia.

She might return at some point in the series because if you go to the trophy wall and look at Lady Arkham's equipment a text box will appear

• I really don't want to see her return at all, she wasn't a fantastic character. Season 2 has made such incredible improvements to Season 1, the only character really worth revisiting from it is maybe Harvey Dent.

• I think that can be the secondary part of Season 3 having Bruce try to make sure that Vicki is not faking the amnesia and perhaps having her become an ally similar to Azrael would be pretty cool since she always had that sort of vibe to me.

ShampaFK posted: »

Reporter Vicki was all right. Lady Arkham was demented, though... It'd be nice for everyone involved if she got a severe case of amnesia.

• No more Vicki/Lady Arkham. She's dead. You can't push off pillars and rocks and boulders and the entire roof as it collapsed. Especially when you're injured. No.

• Would love to see a Harvey or Oz cameo.

Piggs posted: »

I really don't want to see her return at all, she wasn't a fantastic character. Season 2 has made such incredible improvements to Season 1, the only character really worth revisiting from it is maybe Harvey Dent.

• Again, people are failing to understand comic book deaths. People die all the time only to be resurrected at a later date.

Dan10 posted: »

No more Vicki/Lady Arkham. She's dead. You can't push off pillars and rocks and boulders and the entire roof as it collapsed. Especially when you're injured. No.

• Not to mention the game explicitly mentions how her body had yet to be found. This clearly means something, if Telltale wanted Lady Arkham never to return they could have done so.

I would not expect anything this season, perhaps the next one. Unless Telltale manage to do something quite extraordinary with this Sanctus business.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Again, people are failing to understand comic book deaths. People die all the time only to be resurrected at a later date.

• What else could they do with her though? Maybe add her in if the kid from the vales house becomes robin and she tries to corrupt that kid.

Not to mention the game explicitly mentions how her body had yet to be found. This clearly means something, if Telltale wanted Lady Arkham n

• Honestly my fav characters honestly are telltale riskier ones being interesting iterations of their canon characters. Vicki Harley and John is what holds weight to me in this series. Aa far as what vicki can do coming back depends on your impression a bruce and batman in s1 and if u reveal your double life as she has to u. Im down with a redhood vigilante batman with vicki and harley. Fanfiction i kno and im sure someone or is goin pop up to show their displeasure but idc lol. Thats tge batman im forging in my series.

• First of all how are they going to find the body when the whole place is collapsed. Lame copout. There hasn't been anything supernatural as this season has been down to earth-ish. No.More.Vicki.

Again, people are failing to understand comic book deaths. People die all the time only to be resurrected at a later date.

• Lazarus. Pit.

First of all how are they going to find the body when the whole place is collapsed. Lame copout. There hasn't been anything supernatural as this season has been down to earth-ish. No.More.Vicki.

• Gee what did I just say?

MLGTelltale posted: »

Lazarus. Pit.

• Have you bothered to read any comic books where someone's been resurrected without supernatural means? Because I have, If they want Vicki back , she'll be back and it'll be without supernatural means.

First of all how are they going to find the body when the whole place is collapsed. Lame copout. There hasn't been anything supernatural as this season has been down to earth-ish. No.More.Vicki.

• Actually no I never read the comics. You can't resurrect without supernatural means. By now she's rotting.

Have you bothered to read any comic books where someone's been resurrected without supernatural means? Because I have, If they want Vicki back , she'll be back and it'll be without supernatural means.

• Name some comics.

Have you bothered to read any comic books where someone's been resurrected without supernatural means? Because I have, If they want Vicki back , she'll be back and it'll be without supernatural means.

• Comic book writers say otherwise.

Actually no I never read the comics. You can't resurrect without supernatural means. By now she's rotting.

• Honestly she will stay dead because she's a terrible character

• edited December 2017

I can name several characters right off the top of my head that were brought back without using supernatural means. Captain America and Professor X have both been brought back to life via technology, switch outs and other means that didn't include the supernatural. Same goes for Colossus and Winter Soldier. I've seen my fair share of non supernatural resurrections in my 30 years as a comic book reader. But why ask me when you could just look this stuff up yourself?

Name some comics.

• All the heros you named have superpowers...

I can name several characters right off the top of my head that were brought back without using supernatural means. Captain America and Prof

• Shhhhhh...

All the heros you named have superpowers...

• edited December 2017

Two things:

1. Those superpowers had nothing to do with their resurrections.
    2. The conversation was about comic book characters that were brought back to life by means other then supernatural ones. Not just characters without powers that were brought back.

You're grasping at straws.

• This isn't the comic and a body left for 1 year is detoriarating. No and no and no.

Comic book writers say otherwise.

• It's not even like she was that good of a character anyway. Her retarded excuse to hate Bruce was dumb and was something that soured the experience(not by a lot I still liked the game and like this game even more).Eitherway we can agree to disagree. It was fun chattin with ya.

• edited December 2017

I agree, her excuse was horrible. But I don't know that it soured the experience for me. What soured it for me was how she was like 'I'm going to save this city from corruption' and then decides to poison a bunch of innocent people. I didn't even understand where she was going with that. How would that have even helped her cause? I was so confused by that. Like, I get that she was deranged and dangerous, but some clarification on that would've been nice. It just seemed so random. lol.

It's not even like she was that good of a character anyway. Her retarded excuse to hate Bruce was dumb and was something that soured the exp

• Yea they have superpowers however, they don't have powers that bring them back to life. Captain America is a human that took a serum that made him the most powerful human in terms of strength, speed, and reflexes. Professor X can read minds and use telepathy. These characters cannot be resurrected unless an outside force helps them. Almost every character in comics have died in order for that storyline to sell. We also seen some supernatural stuff this season look at Bane's body and he uses venom which allowed him to move a parked van in the fight against Batman.

• Ditto.

Would love to see a Harvey or Oz cameo.

• Agreed her reason for hating Bruce was illogical. Bruce may have benefitted from his father's crimes, but he himself is guilty of none of it and he is nothing like his father. I hate the whole guilty by association thing.

It's not even like she was that good of a character anyway. Her retarded excuse to hate Bruce was dumb and was something that soured the exp

• Reminds me of actual, real-life terrorists. Your suffering, no matter the manner or degree, isn't a passport to allow you to cause suffering. We can't really fault TT too much for creating a character or characters for doing what so many others have done and will continue doing.

GamerLady posted: »

I agree, her excuse was horrible. But I don't know that it soured the experience for me. What soured it for me was how she was like 'I'm goi

• Erin Yvette who voiced Vicki/Lady Arkham is in a lot of Telltale games so I imagine she could easily return if they wanted her to.

• Lmao I thought the moderators closed this thread due to all the joke romance threads.

• & if Telltale is going to bring Lady Arkham back, an excellent way of doing so would be through the Court of Owls. Since the Court of Owls was teased with the final fight in season 1, with Vicki being strike against the statue and falling with its wings. A lot of foreshadowing..

Not to mention the game explicitly mentions how her body had yet to be found. This clearly means something, if Telltale wanted Lady Arkham n

Sign in to comment in this discussion.