Absolutely... breathtaking. MCSM S2 is the best Telltale has to offer.

For a lack of better word, this game is extraordinary, the story is beautiful, the locations are exotic. Imo, this is the best Telltale has to offer. Never in my life have I cried in a video game. No, not even on Lee’s death.

This game is seriously emotionally taxing, but requires a a certain level of understanding towards the characters. It’s a shame this game is geared towards kids, which turned many of us (including me) away. I hated Season 1 with a passion, but it was one of my best decisions in my years of gaming to have bought S2.

The highlight for the season is easily Romeo. He is such a deep and interesting character which I would never expected Telltale to even touch in a kids game. I genuinely felt sad. Also, the beacon town remix soundtrack really fits him, really adds to the character. I’m sure Telltale would not go over the boundaries, but Romeo is comparable to even The Joker or Hitler. His voice actor did an amazing job portraying him.

Everything about this season is just so... bittersweet. When I first saw Romeo, I thought he was a complete jerk and if given the choice, I’d definitely kill him. But by episode 3, my opinion of him changed completely. He just wants friends, he is lonely, he is sad and he truly wants better for the rest of the world. Even though his methods are extreme, I truly agree with him to an extent.

This season is amazing, don’t let the PEGI 7 rating turn you away.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited December 2017

Its definitely a very great game. I haven't played it but i have watched some playtroughs on youtube. The story is good and the characters are very well witten. There are some powerful and emotional moments in it. Sure the dialogue can be a bit childish at times, but because the game is targeted at kids I give that a pass. Overall this games offers you a package with 5 awesome kid movies. The episodes are between 80 minutes and 120 minutes so they are basically movies.

• Yup, the game is very cinematic. The voice acting, sound direction etc can be comparable to a movie.

Its definitely a very great game. I haven't played it but i have watched some playtroughs on youtube. The story is good and the characters a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.