Interesting possible spoiler of Season 3/Adventure Pass

Guys, I just found something very interesting in Wikipedia. You scroll down, to season two it says a
weird episode called "The Storm Ice"...

Comments

• What the what I have to go look at that right now!

• Okay, l looked and I didn't see anything. Please say you didn't make this up!?

• I swear i didnt

• edited April 2018

Telltale just did a slipp up https://ibb.co/etW0oc

Checking for DLC? UMMM WHAT!?!??!?!? :D I'm freaking out right now.

• edited April 2018

Checking for DLC? oh my gosh, why dose telltale have to do this to us.?
    If there's going to be DLC just please tell us already!

Telltale just did a slipp up https://ibb.co/etW0oc Checking for DLC? UMMM WHAT!?!??!?!? I'm freaking out right now.

• Don't you get it? They have DLC in the plans. It's basically confirmd now!

Kng0604 posted: »

Checking for DLC? oh my gosh, why dose telltale have to do this to us.? If there's going to be DLC just please tell us already!

• edited April 2018

I hope your right, but I just don't think that's how they would let us know.

Don't you get it? They have DLC in the plans. It's basically confirmd now!

• Yes? Obviously? But it does massively increase the possibility of a DLC as it's just like S1. It's ofc no announcement as anything can happen but DAMM this means that they atleast ATLEAST had DLC in the mind at the start of making the game.

Kng0604 posted: »

I hope your right, but I just don't think that's how they would let us know.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale count episodes 2-5 as DLC so i don’t think this means there will be any additional episodes as they use that term in all their recent games.

Telltale just did a slipp up https://ibb.co/etW0oc Checking for DLC? UMMM WHAT!?!??!?!? I'm freaking out right now.

• The message "Checking for DLC" is normal, it appears every time I open the game, it appears in season 1 as well.

• And S1 ended up getting DLC.

The message "Checking for DLC" is normal, it appears every time I open the game, it appears in season 1 as well.

• You guys never know this could mean it or it could not just keep hoping

• Ain't it called season pass? From what I understand MCSM S1 was 1-4 and 4-8 is DLC named Adventure Pass. Yes I know DLC stands for downloadable content but we all know how that term is used.

I think Telltale has the same formula and will do DLC as in another Adventure Pass eventually

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale count episodes 2-5 as DLC so i don’t think this means there will be any additional episodes as they use that term in all their recent games.

• But the message still shows up

And S1 ended up getting DLC.

• Yes?

But the message still shows up

• Both seasons show the same message when opening, I think that's something automatic.

Yes?

• Well yes! Reason why I think we will get a DLC then like season 1.

Both seasons show the same message when opening, I think that's something automatic.

• My point is that, the checking for DLC is something automatic that happens everytime the game is opened.

Season 1 is like 99% prossible telltale never does something new for it, but it still checks for dlc as something automatic, so the message in season 2 has nothig to do if they are going to release dlc or not.

Well yes! Reason why I think we will get a DLC then like season 1.

• I don't think you get my point.

My point is that, the checking for DLC is something automatic that happens everytime the game is opened. Season 1 is like 99% prossible t

• Regem it always says checking for dlc. It said it when mcsm only had episode 1, and they hadn't even planned for a dlc. Its a normal thing in lots of games, its checking for downloadable content should there be any new downloadable content, not because telltale is planning a dlc. The lead writer already said nothing new is being made for a long time, or possibly ever for this series

• You broke the last hope :(

ASaltLick posted: »

Regem it always says checking for dlc. It said it when mcsm only had episode 1, and they hadn't even planned for a dlc. Its a normal thing i

• I still don't think you get my point xD

Regem it always says checking for dlc. It said it when mcsm only had episode 1, and they hadn't even planned for a dlc. Its a normal thing i

• Whats your point then?

• Let's agree to disagree

Whats your point then?

• I had a dream that the third season was announced..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.