HAVE YOU SEEN THIS AWESOME JETRA ENDING! (only Jetra fans)

2»

Comments

• Well, u can’t blame the admin thing on Jesse
    Beacontown does need a leader and I have been trying to push Radar as the leader but I don’t think that’s what the story wants
    Either way I wouldn’t have left with Petra, she needs to grow herself

To heck with romance! Beacontown NEEDS A LEADER! You saw what happened when Jesse stepped away for one minute. The admin wrecked literally everything.

• edited January 2018

Pretend this is Jesse singing to Petra after their divorce in 3018. Replace the words Cynthia with Petra.

• Oh my gosh, that song was so stupid!

Pretend this is Jesse singing to Petra after their divorce in 3018. Replace the words Cynthia with Petra.

• Pretend this is Jesse singing to Petra after their divorce in 3018. Replace the words Cynthia with Petra.

I regret hearing this

• Same here.?

MegaXD posted: »

Pretend this is Jesse singing to Petra after their divorce in 3018. Replace the words Cynthia with Petra. I regret hearing this

• I left and told Radar to let the people decide. Put Stacy in charge!

• Stacy? Why her?

AnimalBoy posted: »

I left and told Radar to let the people decide. Put Stacy in charge!

• It’s a joke.

Stacy? Why her?

• Obviously, we all know who would be the best leader............ STAMPY!

It’s a joke.

• LOL, he will be way worse!

Mikestar16 posted: »

Obviously, we all know who would be the best leader............ STAMPY!

• I wouldn't want him to be the leader, but Lukas would probably make the best one, (besides Jesse).

I left and told Radar to let the people decide. Put Stacy in charge!

• ????

• Damn, I haven't seen a community this excited about a character loveship since 'Korrasami' in Legend of Korra.

I love it!

• I was hoping that they would have given Jesse the choice to choose who would be in charge. I honestly would have picked Lukas.

Kng0604 posted: »

I wouldn't want him to be the leader, but Lukas would probably make the best one, (besides Jesse).

• I don't think Lucas wants to be in charge. Hell I don't even think Jesse likes being "the major".

I was hoping that they would have given Jesse the choice to choose who would be in charge. I honestly would have picked Lukas.

• Jesse: “ I told you I'm not the mayor, I'm leader and hero in residence ”

I don't think Lucas wants to be in charge. Hell I don't even think Jesse likes being "the major".

• I’ve been trying to groom Radar as the leader, but I don’t think they want to push the story in a direction where Radar has complete control over beacontown so for now I guess it’s a 50/50 responsibility between My Jesse and Radar

I was hoping that they would have given Jesse the choice to choose who would be in charge. I honestly would have picked Lukas.

• edited January 2018

I went the grooming Radar route as well, but chose to let the people decide. So, it's a democracy and I feel okay leaving it that. The whole dictatorship thing didn't work out, nor did my Jesse seem happy when the season started.

I admit, I'm on the Jetra bandwagon. I like her. I think they're good best friends. Who knows what happens from there.

I guess we'll see if we are granted a third season. :)
    (For the fans, I'll be around. I may not always respond, but I'll always read if you have anything to say. Even with the season over and the future uncertain, don't feel your posts aren't read)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.