Vote for MCSM.

If you think MCSM season 2 is telltale's best game of 2017, go to general chat to vote for it. So we can let telltale know that we want a season 3.?

Tagged:

Comments

• Diden't know, tnx mate.

• edited December 2017

MCSM has my vote, but i don't think that season 3 depends of the vote...

• edited December 2017

Just saw that Minecraft tripled in votes in less then a hour. I love story mode, but spamming someone's poll just so your favorite will win is not cool. Thank goodness that this is a fan poll and won't influence TellTale in the slightest.

• edited December 2017

I agree. This is a poll that allows for ballot stuffing and so even if Telltale took such fan polls into consideration, they would not consider this a valid way of indicating interest for that reason.

Feel free to vote but please, refrain from voting more than once.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Just saw that Minecraft tripled in votes in less then a hour. I love story mode, but spamming someone's poll just so your favorite will win is not cool. Thank goodness that this is a fan poll and won't influence TellTale in the slightest.

• I didn't mean to upset anyone, I just saw that no one was voting for MCSM, and I felt like the reason was because most of its fans don't look at the general chats. I don't even know if telltale will change their decision, on the game their making next based on that poll. By the way you can't vote more then once.

• and I felt like the reason was because most of its fans don't look at the general chats.

Keep in mind that it’s not just MCSM fans that don’t visit the general chat.

Kng0604 posted: »

I didn't mean to upset anyone, I just saw that no one was voting for MCSM, and I felt like the reason was because most of its fans don't loo

• Yeah, I agree with that. And the poll is "IP Duplication Checking", so how you expect anyone can give two or more votes?

Kng0604 posted: »

I didn't mean to upset anyone, I just saw that no one was voting for MCSM, and I felt like the reason was because most of its fans don't loo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.