*EPISODE 5 SPOILER WARNING*

edited December 2017 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Did you stay at beacon town or went with Petra?
I stayed in beacon town, because it seems more logical for me to stay there and most of my favorite characters were staying, and I didn't see any reason to go with Petra.

Comments

• Taking care of beacontown sounds boring so I went with Petra. Adventure!

• Wow, you really saw no reason to go with Petra? I don't see how anyone wouldn't go with her, after that cabin scene on episode 4.
    By the way the title of this thread could be considered a spoiler for those who haven't played episode 5 yet.

• edited December 2017

Oh. I didn't notice. thanks.
    And yeah, the reason I don't like to go with her(in my opinion) is I don't like her.

Kng0604 posted: »

Wow, you really saw no reason to go with Petra? I don't see how anyone wouldn't go with her, after that cabin scene on episode 4. By the way the title of this thread could be considered a spoiler for those who haven't played episode 5 yet.

• Thank you for changing the title.?

ali1382 posted: »

Oh. I didn't notice. thanks. And yeah, the reason I don't like to go with her(in my opinion) is I don't like her.

• edited December 2017

I wanted to go with Romeo to the Underneath but as that wasn't an option, I chose to stay in Beacontown.

I had confidence in Radar but I wasn't altogether interested in going with Petra. While I like her character development this season, I'm still indifferent towards her and to be honest, I felt her journey of self-discovery would work better without Jesse.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.