So is Fred blue or something?

Seeing that hologram of Fred was weird? Why is he all blue I don’t understand it?
Also did anyone think that when battling the admin, when Romeo was kind of glitching into Fred that there would be a plot twist the Fred actually was evil and killed Romeo?

Unless maybe Fred is just blue with his admin powers?

Comments

• The Fred we saw was blue because he still has admin powers.
    Just like Romeo is rad with the powers.

• edited January 2018

Yeah, like Kng0604 said: Fred, as an admin, has blue skin just as Romeo, as an admin, has grey skin.

I did momentarily wonder if that was the twist but then I remembered in the same moment that it didn't add up. I was rather relieved that my second-long theory was completely wrong.

• Xara was yellow.

These are unused textures for her.

Kng0604 posted: »

The Fred we saw was blue because he still has admin powers. Just like Romeo is rad with the powers.

• edited January 2018

You know, I think we now know why Romeo never seemed to feel bad about what he did to Xara. Every time he thought about it, he remembered the eye-watering abuse of her powers and knew that it was for the best.

He was the unsung hero of eyes and fashion sense everywhere.

Xara was yellow. These are unused textures for her.

• It’s weird how their skin changes colour?
    I thought all the admin’s would’ve looked Red like Romeo, he looked the coolest out of the 3

• Agreed!

TarZ_ posted: »

It’s weird how their skin changes colour? I thought all the admin’s would’ve looked Red like Romeo, he looked the coolest out of the 3

• edited January 2018

I actually think it makes sense: Romeo demonstrates that the Admins have a shapeshifting ability so naturally, he and the other Admins would be able to make themselves look whichever way they wanted. I also like that they look different because it reflects bits of their personality. For example, Fred loved blue and so decked himself out in his favorite color.

Speaking of colors, there's also a nice bit of symbolism going on with the colors. Red is seen as the color of things such as passion, longing, strength and rage, all of which fits Romeo. Blue is seen as the color of things like trust, loyalty, understanding, which fits Fred. Blue also contrasts red as Fred contrasted Romeo.

I do agree that Romeo looked the coolest out of the three and I'm not even that big a fan of the color red.

TarZ_ posted: »

It’s weird how their skin changes colour? I thought all the admin’s would’ve looked Red like Romeo, he looked the coolest out of the 3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.