How would Catwoman escape from Riddler Kill Box in Episode 4 - Game Moded FanMade video

Hi guys,
I've moded the game and created this video showing how possibly catwoman will escape from the killing box and then seeks revenge from the pact members. If Bruce don't help her she die burned alive (I show this scene in the video too). This is a prediction of how things should go in Episode 4 of Batman the Enemy Within What Ails you. Alternative choices may also lead to the death or escape of bruce as I showed in my previous video. Please leave comments below and let me know if you have other theories so I can moded too if possible. Thanks :)

Comments

• Now THAT'S what you call dedication.

• Also can you explain how you did this? Did you rip the models? Somehow get access to the telltale engine?

• Hey buddy, no I did not get access to TellTale engine. It's just a montage and I just edited the scenes and dialogues. Sorry if you didn't like it... I am just a fan of the game and trying to predict how things will go....

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Also can you explain how you did this? Did you rip the models? Somehow get access to the telltale engine?

• im guessing waller comes by and frees bruce/selina. we wont see the scene if waller frees selina. we'll just hear about it later.

• This is my guess for Selina (Will probably won't use the EMP device as I did in the video cause the kill box in which she was placed opens mechanically). Other possibility, Selina open it by herself cause was close enough to Riddler and know his secrets. For Bruce, I am 100% he will use the Phalanx key cause it can't be just a coincidence that he was placed in a freeze box that open electronically. I can't wait anymore to get episode 4! Telltale Please hurry up :)

im guessing waller comes by and frees bruce/selina. we wont see the scene if waller frees selina. we'll just hear about it later.

• Selina has been pretty important to the series so far so I doubt Telltale would just let her die. She ALMOST has as much plot armor as Bruce.

• Love the video,brother.

babyzone posted: »

This is my guess for Selina (Will probably won't use the EMP device as I did in the video cause the kill box in which she was placed opens m

• Love the video,brother.

This is my guess for Selina (Will probably won't use the EMP device as I did in the video cause the kill box in which she was placed opens m

• Thank you bro, and really glad you liked the video :)

Love the video,brother.

• True, I agree that they will not let her die, otherwise that would be soooo sad...

Selina has been pretty important to the series so far so I doubt Telltale would just let her die. She ALMOST has as much plot armor as Bruce.

• edited January 2018

I made many other videos some funny others more sad like Bruce dying. You can find them in my playlist. Here is another sad one where batman dies:
    The moded game montage video are indicated as "Montage". Enjoy :)

Love the video,brother.

• I don’t think Selina will die because she’s probably more familiar with Riddler’s handiwork than most and knows a bypass code or something- that said, I’m still scared for her.

One thing I didn’t even consider was that Gordon is still looking for Selina and was trying to investigate Bruce, having a hunch about him. If he’s following either or both, he may be key to releasing whichever person the Pact is trying to kill. The guy is DYING for a win.

• True this is possible too but I would put less probability on that. I don't rely on Gordon for the following reasons. For Selina, Gordon don't know how to open her Kill Box cause he was with Batman at riddler workshop in episode 1 and he couldn't help him (Batman needed to open it by himself as the valve is from inside (It's really the same kill box that we saw in episode 1 as I showed in my video). Maybe Gordon still remember from episode 1 the valve moves and can help? For Bruce, Gordon will not be able to open the Freeze Box cause he don't know the code (The freeze box belong to the agency they used it to transport riddler body, so only waller would know the code). Anyways, these are just theories and I may be mistaken :)

I don’t think Selina will die because she’s probably more familiar with Riddler’s handiwork than most and knows a bypass code or something-

• I wonder what the Sanctus lab looks like. I imagine it be quite messy but clean at the same time.

A bit like that, from the game Dying Light which also features a virus.

• Top notch shit.

I made many other videos some funny others more sad like Bruce dying. You can find them in my playlist. Here is another sad one where batman dies: The moded game montage video are indicated as "Montage". Enjoy

• lol, why?

Top notch shit.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.