Who is the best swordfighter in MCSM? (I know the answer, but I need opinions.)

edited January 2018 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Well I mean Jesse said that Petra was the best fighter in the group in episode 5 at Jack's shop when you tell her to protect everyone so that's confirmed but I want to know who YOU thought it was.

Comments

• Petra, no contest.

• edited January 2018

Petra hands down. She eats sword for breakfast :D

• Yes, weapons sweet sweet weapons. XD

Petra hands down. She eats sword for breakfast

• Nope, it's Jesse!

• Yeah but that mostly depends on the player. I think other than Jesse it's definitely Petra. She literally has the "Warrior" title.

ali1382 posted: »

Nope, it's Jesse!

• tbh it depends on your Jesse.

Your Jesse is worst then Petra:
    -If you managed to get hit by her in episode 7
    -If you got hit the maximum times in the fight with her in S2 E3
    -If you either got killed or badly damaged by Romeo's Petra form (Has the exact same moves as her...)
    Your Jesse is stronger then Petra:
    -If you managed to deflect Petra's attack in episode 7
    -If you managed to dodge her attacks and hit her in the S2 E3 fight
    -If you beat the Admin's Petra form with only 2-0 hits taken

• Yes, but both Jesse, Petra, Jack and the WP are under the warrior page on the MCSM wiki.

Yeah but that mostly depends on the player. I think other than Jesse it's definitely Petra. She literally has the "Warrior" title.

• Despite that, she IS supposed to be the Gabriel (Warrior) of the NEW Order of the Stone.

Tekano posted: »

Yes, but both Jesse, Petra, Jack and the WP are under the warrior page on the MCSM wiki.

• Doesn’t the narrator literally say that Gabriel is the best warrior in the Lands?

It’s hard to say becuase they make the fighting look cooler in season 2 but Gabriel doesn’t appear in season 2

Gabriel has that cool spinning move though

But if I am going to be honest it’s probably the founder, the only one to duel wield and I remember she took out a ghost with her two swords and not by just deflecting the fireballs back

• Ya Isa, Gabriel, Jesse, and Petra are some of the best

• And Jack

Ya Isa, Gabriel, Jesse, and Petra are some of the best

• The Founder vs Petra! 10 cookies on Petra

• The Founder literally threw Petra in episode 5

The Founder vs Petra! 10 cookies on Petra

• I just realized Jesse used to be a noob at fighting and Petra was still a good fighter at that time, But when it got to episode 5 Jesse was all of a sudden an absolute pro at fighting and it looks like Petra only got slightly better...

• Wait what? When?

The Founder literally threw Petra in episode 5

• You didn't see the part in episode 5 where the Founder literally beat up everyone except Jesse and Lukas? Right after they found the Eversource?

Wait what? When?

• Skip to 1:04:45

You didn't see the part in episode 5 where the Founder literally beat up everyone except Jesse and Lukas? Right after they found the Eversource?

• Of course its Petra!!!

• How can you forget him ?

• We all clearly saw Jesse determinately beat Ivor...

Libelles posted: »

How can you forget him ?

• My bets are on Jesse. Nearly every enemy, mob or person in the game got rekt by Jesse including Ivor, Petra, Jack, Slab/Clutch (nearly), Romeo, the Three Headed Ghast and more.

• Well, Ivor dose have some pretty sweet fighting moves. Especially as a ninja. Btw, I wonder where he learned his ninja moves from?

How can you forget him ?

• edited January 2018

Sure, Jesse is the best fighter, everyone know it, i wanted to mention Ivor, 'cause his fighting skills clearly changed from season 1 to season 2 , he was like the potions master and now he has become Ninja Ivor, i can't deny tha Ivor's ninja skills are impressive. Still, Jesse determinately beat Ivor, just as the opposite can happen, depending on the player choices.

My bets are on Jesse. Nearly every enemy, mob or person in the game got rekt by Jesse including Ivor, Petra, Jack, Slab/Clutch (nearly), Romeo, the Three Headed Ghast and more.

• Yes, Ivor used to be a total noob at fighting and now he's much better. Although, you can die to him, that's not supposed to happen. If you were talking about Jesse not having his/her sword in that fight.. welp therewas nothing he/she could do.

Sure, Jesse is the best fighter, everyone know it, i wanted to mention Ivor, 'cause his fighting skills clearly changed from season 1 to sea

• I like that you either think Petra is the best fighter (Like me) or Jesse. Does anyone think Jack is the greatest?

• Oh... right. Jack. XD

I like that you either think Petra is the best fighter (Like me) or Jesse. Does anyone think Jack is the greatest?

• I just realized Jesse used to be a noob at fighting and Petra was still a good fighter at that time, But when it got to episode 5 Jesse was all of a sudden an absolute pro at fighting and it looks like Petra only got slightly better...

do you know what's Jesse's secret? Don't worry I'll tell you, it's called:
    PROTAGONISM
    Jesse needs to be good at fighting, otherwise, we couldn't even control him in the fight scenes.

• edited January 2018

I was pointing out the fact that Jesse has come to grow ALOT more in fighting then she has

MegaXD posted: »

I just realized Jesse used to be a noob at fighting and Petra was still a good fighter at that time, But when it got to episode 5 Jesse was

• He has always just looked kinda average, there are much better candidates

I am still sticking with isa as the best we have seen thus far

Oh... right. Jack. XD

• Ya Isa is an absolute beast!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.