Who said what!? [Forum Game]

Comments

• Not quite.

What I like about Luke is his General positive attitude about most things. He doesn't just give up when things turn to shit.

(Sorry for it being so hard. I was mostly targeting the quote-masters, but it was still worth a shot, right?)

Ladariel posted: »

I want to say it's a season 2 line. So I'm going with Luke talking to Carlos about Nick screwing up from A House Divided?

• Heh.
    That-
    That was in poor taste. :D

Right on the money! What I didn't like about him the most is the way he kept trying to hit on Andrea. She was clearly not interested, but he kept on pursuing anyways. In the end he got what he didn't have the guts to dish out... well... in a way.

• edited January 2018

Nah not that hard I just mix up who said what sometimes since it's been awhile since I played/read walking dead prior to S3 and when season 4 is complete I will likely be more on the money since it would be fresh.

Any who I felt it was Luke because he seems to say things a leader would say by being a good judge of character so naturally he would be probably be suspicious of folks intentions.

Not quite. What I like about Luke is his General positive attitude about most things. He doesn't just give up when things turn to shit.

• Yep

Kenny to Clementine, season 2 episode 5: No Going Back, Wellington ending. (Crap, I think he says the same thing in the alone ending when you leave him on the road. ?)

• Any opinions on Kenny?

xGbHx posted: »

Yep

• I would try to get their _negative _ opinions about that character since you got it right in the first guess to make it interesting since a bunch of folks like Kenny and maybe be tough for them to find something about him they do not like but I'm sure others have a lot to say about him they don't like.

Any opinions on Kenny?

• edited January 2018

Wait... I'll go read the rules again.

If you do get it right the first and only try then you do not have to like the thinkers comment but you must say what information you'd like to learn about the character you guessed correctly that wasn't ever explained properly in the comic/game.

Woah. I forgot about that rule for guessers

Hmm.... Honestly, I really don't have any questions about him. Every question I did have has been answered by this community.

Ey, @xGbHx Is there anything you don't like about Kenny? The rules say you need to at least say "He has no flaws, he is a god amongst men", to abide by the rules.

I would try to get their _negative _ opinions about that character since you got it right in the first guess to make it interesting since a

• Woah. I forgot about that rule for guessers

Oh yeah, I did too.

Wait... I'll go read the rules again. If you do get it right the first and only try then you do not have to like the thinkers comment

• Following up on the rule I forgot, I guess it would've been something to hear about Christa's life before Omid. You know, any indication as to how she became who she is or how much of her attitude is based around the outbreak. That kind of thing.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Yay! I am actually kinda surprised no one guessed this quote. I agree so much with this!

Uhh were you intending to use silence as a valid option here, towards my example?

• He is in my top 3. I love Kenny, but I'm not going to go call him a god or anything. People have their opinions and will stand by it. I really hate Jane, but you don't see me bashing Jane and calling people who picked her idiots. I can see why people picked Jane and I can see why people picked Kenny and if you look at the Kenny return in S4 thread my comment got very overlooked, but it was imo the best thing that they can do for Jane and Kenny. Back on topic, Kenny was mostly talk in the beginning of season 1, but (if you dropped Ben) I haven't seen 1 person not forgive Kenny about their relationship with him, whether you guys hated each other or not when he saves Christa I feel that all is forgiven. So him being mostly talk is what I don't like about Kenny, but he adapted in the end so that's what matters.

Wait... I'll go read the rules again. If you do get it right the first and only try then you do not have to like the thinkers comment

• Oh. I was trying to reply to someone else and accidentally put it as a reply to you. But you may take it as silence, if you like.

... Uhh were you intending to use silence as a valid option here, towards my example?

• 1) This one will be quite hard, but it's one of the ones I remember the most:

"I Know what side your bread is buttered on; your's too."

2)

"I can't help but feel I'm to blame."

3) Very powerful scene that only 2% of players probably got.

"I could've killed you. I had you whilst you were looking around, but I didn't."

• I think it's safe to assume these are all different characters.

1) Dee from Bonnie's Story in 400 Days. Kinda hard to forget that.
    2) Mm...I gonna go with Luke, in No Going Back.
    3) I honestly have no idea what you're referencing, but I'll take a random shot in the dark and say...That-Paul-Guy from Ties that Bind Part 2.

cutupuss- posted: »

1) This one will be quite hard, but it's one of the ones I remember the most: "I Know what side your bread is buttered on; your's too."

• SPOILERS IF YOU WANT TO GUESS MINE YOURSELF

1) correct!
    2) Bonnie in s2 e3, when her and clam are reloading magazines she talks about how people died in the lodge
    3) Lilly in season 1 if you let her stay even if you developed a bad relationship and she is about to take the RV

DabigRG posted: »

I think it's safe to assume these are all different characters. 1) Dee from Bonnie's Story in 400 Days. Kinda hard to forget that. 2) Mm

• edited January 2018

1) correct!

Dem country sayins.

I suppose I wouldn't mine learning exactly how Dee was able to get into Gil's Pitstop and escape well enough that she was alarmed to see they were coming after her several minutes later.

2) Bonnie in s2 e3, when her and clam are reloading magazines she talks about how people died in the lodge

Oh yeah, how the heck did I overlook that?

I said Luke because I recall him blaming himself for not being able to do more to protect the rest of his group.

3) Lilly in season 1 if you let her stay even if you developed a bad relationship and she is about to take the RV

Yeah, I looked that up after posting and went "shit."
    I picked what I did because it was one of the only situations I really recall with that type of setup.
    Plus, your wording didn't gel with the fact that I don't recall any similar situation involving Jane.

SPOILERS IF YOU WANT TO GUESS MINE YOURSELF 1) correct! 2) Bonnie in s2 e3, when her and clam are reloading magazines she talks about ho

• edited January 2018

"Wait a minute... Do you guys think you're the only survivors out here? Boy... Your world is certainly about to change."

• "I can't do it-- I just can't break loose. The ropes are too tight-- I can't--"

• Comic Jesus in that one volume A Larger World ?

"Wait a minute... Do you guys think you're the only survivors out here? Boy... Your world is certainly about to change."

• I don't like no hash

• Yepper. What I hate about him.... What is there to hate? Oh! His clothes! The trench coat does not suit him well. Maybe have him show up again in a Hawaiian shirt, sunglasses, and some sandals, and I'll be happy with his attire.

Comic Jesus in that one volume A Larger World ?

• I'll say that's Dexter from Volume 3: Safety behind bars.

I don't like no hash

• Shut the fuck up, Gary!

I don't like no hash

• I would like to have known how Jesus learned his defensive skills. I noticed he's near untouchable in hand combat. If they explain how later in the comic don't tell me because I'd detest getting spoiled.

Yepper. What I hate about him.... What is there to hate? Oh! His clothes! The trench coat does not suit him well. Maybe have him show up again in a Hawaiian shirt, sunglasses, and some sandals, and I'll be happy with his attire.

• Nope, I'm pretty sure they haven't explained it yet. I think they will either explain it once most of the new community is explored, or they'll make a Jesus special issue to help explain it.

I would like to have known how Jesus learned his defensive skills. I noticed he's near untouchable in hand combat. If they explain how later in the comic don't tell me because I'd detest getting spoiled.

• edited January 2018

"BOOOOOOOOOOP"

• umm who the fuck says this?

"BOOOOOOOOOOP"

• edited January 2018

Probably Negan or some other vulgar psycho.

umm who the fuck says this?

• edited January 2018

You got that right. Only "He who shall not be named" would say that. This is from the $16 "Here's 'He who shall not be named' " special. Before he got his Lucille.

• OOOh Lmao I thought it was from the game I was like jeez telltale..

• Within reason, please try to keep the quotes somewhat Safe For Work. Walking Dead is a more mature franchise, so it doesn't have to be squeaky clean and wholesome - but, again, try to avoid quotes with things like excessive sexual references.

• Woah, he is more menacing than I thought. He scares the moderators... For now on, he will be known as "He who shall not be named". No one comes close to his amount of vulgarity and it shall be hidden from these soft minds.

Within reason, please try to keep the quotes somewhat Safe For Work. Walking Dead is a more mature franchise, so it doesn't have to be squeaky clean and wholesome - but, again, try to avoid quotes with things like excessive sexual references.

• edited January 2018

Telltale would probably never go that far like the comic does. Even with the M rating. Comics mention rape a few times while the video game only vaguely hints at it once early in the first game.

OOOh Lmao I thought it was from the game I was like jeez telltale..

• edited January 2018

And if you've seen issue 28... You'll know the true reason why the governor lost his eye.

Telltale would probably never go that far like the comic does. Even with the M rating. Comics mention rape a few times while the video game only vaguely hints at it once early in the first game.

• edited January 2018

And in Season 2, it's briefly implied that Rebecca's affair may not have been entirely consensual. Also, Troy was also supposed to rape Jane at one point during development.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2018

[sobs] It's true, I still have those nightmares about him sometimes

Woah, he is more menacing than I thought. He scares the moderators... For now on, he will be known as "He who shall not be named". No one comes close to his amount of vulgarity and it shall be hidden from these soft minds.

• Oh yeah I know. That stuff with the governor was quite sick.. Season one might of been the darkest of the game series so far, but couldn't quite hold a candle to what went down within the comics.

(Spoiler)

• This was one of the unnamed bandits from the first game talking to their leader during the ambush when the bandits had most of the group held hostage except for Lilly and Lee. "Long Road Ahead".

I don't like no hash

• Also, Troy was also supposed to rape Jane at one point during development.

Would make sense for the crotch shot at the escape. Otherwise it didn't make sense and made her look overly cruel.

And in Season 2, it's briefly implied that Rebecca's affair may not have been entirely consensual. Also, Troy was also supposed to rape Jane at one point during development.

• edited February 2018

"I don't care if their fucking Make-A-Wish was a fucking boat ride, when I find 'em I'm gonna rip their throats out."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.