MCSM, who said this line?

12345679»

Comments

• OH MY GOSH!!! I love that line, how could I not remember it? I guess when I was thinking about it I was thinking someone was telling someone that something was impossible. You did a great job Catlover11 I don't think anyone's had a line last so long on this thread.?

Catlover11 posted: »

Ok, it was Petra after their arrival to the Old builder temple with Lukas and Ivor remember? "Petra, blond guy are you as excited as I am?" and then "I'm not sure that's possible"

• edited March 2018

"The one, the only" who said this?

• Was it those two people at endercon who introduced Gabriel?
    “ The one, the only, Gabriel!”

"The one, the only" who said this?

• Yes!

Kng0604 posted: »

Was it those two people at endercon who introduced Gabriel? “ The one, the only, Gabriel!”

• Who said this? “ because I'm starving ”.

• Lukes, in Epsiode 1 season 1 in the hut/tree house.

Who said this? “ because I'm starving ”.

• You got it!?

ali1382 posted: »

Lukes, in Epsiode 1 season 1 in the hut/tree house.

• I know this one is easy but, “ It was nice meeting you all. But...” runs away

• Soren! Season 1 episode 4, and I believe after that Axle says
    “ dude what a chicken ”.

• WHAT?! I DIDN'T DO THAT!(joke)

Soren! Season 1 episode 4, and I believe after that Axle says “ dude what a chicken ”.

• Lol, and to this day we still don't know what happened to Soren.?

ali1382 posted: »

WHAT?! I DIDN'T DO THAT!(joke)

• Let the weird conspiration theories begin...

Lol, and to this day we still don't know what happened to Soren.?

• edited October 2018

"Did you get that excuse from the same place you got that haircut? Because they're both bad."
    This one is harder ;) YES ITS IN MCSM

ROASTEDTHO

Good luck ;)
    Edit: I Deleted the hints to make it harder :P

• edited October 2018

It's been a week boisssss where did you go

"Did you get that excuse from the same place you got that haircut? Because they're both bad." This one is harder YES ITS IN MCSM ROASTEDTHO Good luck Edit: I Deleted the hints to make it harder :P

• Do I win by default? XD

"Did you get that excuse from the same place you got that haircut? Because they're both bad." This one is harder YES ITS IN MCSM ROASTEDTHO Good luck Edit: I Deleted the hints to make it harder :P

• Ok that's it I'm already the new champion cuz nobody likes me ;-; (no need to pity me or asking for attention, it just seems that barely anybody in this forum listens to me) WHO ELSE CAN BEAT 15 DAYS? (2 weeks and a day) ALSO IS ANYONS GONNA SOLVE MINE?

• Petra, Episode 6 of Season One; on the way to the White Pumpkin's mansion after she challenges the group to a race and Ivor said "I don't race anymore. Bad knees."

• edited November 2018

Boom, solved it. Now I'm the champion.

Ok that's it I'm already the new champion cuz nobody likes me ;-; (no need to pity me or asking for attention, it just seems that barely any

• "Stop eating my kingdom!"

• edited November 2018

Magnus, Episode 2 of Season One when the Wither Storm arrives in Boom Town (have to choose to find Magnus at end of Episode 1 for this line to happen.)

"Stop eating my kingdom!"

• “ur mom fat”

• Whatever i still hold the record :P

Petra, Episode 6 of Season One; on the way to the White Pumpkin's mansion after she challenges the group to a race and Ivor said "I don't race anymore. Bad knees."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.