Poker Night 2 isn't worth the $

I actually feel sorry to say this, but even at $.99 the game isn't worth it. I bought it only for the unlockables in Borderlands 2 and in the Evil Dead game (sorry kinda drunk at the moment so I can't remember the full name of it) It may be exciting for the first three rounds, but once you win once it becomes overly hard to beat.
Yes, I've read the "Poker night 2 cheats" or "Poker night 2 is unfair" blah blah blah, no the game doesn't cheat, but it does become oppressively hard to beat after the first win. Why would it get obscenely hard? Possibly somebody's idea that it would "Make it more challenging for gamers."
So far, I managed to win Cl4pTr4p's prize, but was utterly disappointed to find out it's only a poker dealer's hat for Maya..... which really wants to make me wretch thinking I even spent that much on this game. What does Ash's Necronomicon do? Give you a pink gun that fires eggplant shaped objects or summon the characters from My Little Pony? Sure that might be funny if I was playing Saint's Row 4, but really? Come on! I was expecting so much more from this.
Lets face it, The comedic banter between players isn't that funny, the references while amusing at first wears out quickly and the rewards are crappy. Yes, the scene with Steve shooting cl4ptr4p and the guy from the Venture Brothers was funny the first time I saw it, but after that it's lame and repetitive. (Kind of like watching Van Wilder for more that half the movie then trying to finish it a month later.)
So.... what does this game offer otherwise? Nothing except to take advantage of players who are looking for a fun time hearing the thoughts and discussions of known and loved characters, or extras for games they already own. Trust me, you could have better, lasting fun stapling your hand to a 2x4 with rusty nails fired out of a howitzer.
Telltale Games, please, I am begging you as part of t.he public, PLEASE REMOVE THIS GAME OR ITS FUTURE RELESES FROM CIRCULATION OR AT LEAST MAKE THEM WORTHY OF PEOPLE'S TIME
DON'T BUY THIS GAME IT IS GARBAGE!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.