TMI chpt 1 slowdowns vs chpt 2 fast

edited August 2009 in Game Support
Hi all,
Im really confused about why the first chapter of Tales has a slow mouse even when i set the quality to 1, where as with chapter 2 it runs perfectly, and on the same resolution!
btw, im using a res of 1280x720 on both. If this is a fix for chapter 2, then plz fix chapter 1 also.

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited August 2009
    Is it all through the game, or just at the beginning? The Opening scene of Chapter 1 is quite demanding with all the movement going on.
  • edited August 2009
    DjNDB wrote: »
    Is it all through the game, or just at the beginning? The Opening scene of Chapter 1 is quite demanding with all the movement going on.

it's really bad on the intro, but it's still present throughout the whole game. The only conclusion that I can think of is that it's an issue that was fixed with chapter 2.
  • edited August 2009
    it's really bad on the intro, but it's still present throughout the whole game. The only conclusion that I can think of is that it's an issue that was fixed with chapter 2.

Do you use an Nvidia card? There is another thread on this where people with 8X00 cards had serious slowdown issues. I had a 8600gt myself and had this issue and that card is a true mid-level graphics card that should be able to play even the most graphically intense games on low res/settings smoothly.
  • edited August 2009
    pewpewpew wrote: »
    Do you use an Nvidia card? There is another thread on this where people with 8X00 cards had serious slowdown issues. I had a 8600gt myself and had this issue and that card is a true mid-level graphics card that should be able to play even the most graphically intense games on low res/settings smoothly.

Yeah it is, it's an 8200 MG on an ASUS laptop. Chapter 2 runs fine for me on the lowest setting tho.
This discussion has been closed.