Season Two Poster

edited October 2009 in Sam & Max
Does anybody know the dimensions for the Season 2 Poster Print that was for sale a little while ago?

Comments

• edited September 2009
    20"x18", or 50.8 cm X 45.72 cm. Sorry you didn't get an answer on this sooner.
  • edited September 2009
    Thanks! I've been trying to make a homemade poster for a bit because the poster is sold out, but it's a wonderful piece of art.
  • edited September 2009
    I don't know, but, I apparently, if it still listed, will be back. I think you should ask at the support forums ^^!
  • edited September 2009
    Did the street poster print leave the store and come back?

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me to fill me with stupid, false hope.
  • edited October 2009
    Did the street poster print leave the store and come back?

I believe it did.
  • edited October 2009
    I believe it did.

It did. Probably that will happen with the Season 2 poster.
  • edited October 2009
    GinnyN wrote: »
    It did. Probably that will happen with the Season 2 poster.

No, I don't think it will. The Street Poster was gone for about 2 weeks, but the Season 2 Poster has been gone for about a year.
  • edited October 2009
    No, I don't think it will. The Street Poster was gone for about 2 weeks, but the Season 2 Poster has been gone for about a year.

2 months maybe, I was thinking about buy it in August and gone in September. Still, I think is better ask in the support forums first
  • edited October 2009
    I snatched a signed copy of the Street poster this afternoon, and now they aren't listed in the store anymore. I'm glad I ordered when I did. :)
  • edited October 2009
    I just checked: You were talking about the signed version. Thanks god T_T
  • edited October 2009
    Pale Man wrote: »
    I snatched a signed copy of the Street poster this afternoon, and now they aren't listed in the store anymore. I'm glad I ordered when I did. :)

Nooooo! I was JUST about to order that! Curses, foiled again... :(
  • edited October 2009
    ok, I checked again, and looks like I'm wrong: The Season 2 poster is no were to be seen...

bad luck...
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2009
    Ah, bad news. It looks like we sold through the remaining Street prints, so we had to take the product back down just now. Sorry! :(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.