My New Fan Comic

edited March 2018 in General Chat

I didn't know where to post this, so I posted this in the General Chat Board just to be on the safe side.

Anyway, I'm currently working an Interactive Fan Comic on Tumblr, much in the vein of Homestuck and Ruby Quest, but hopefully without the toxicity (like Homestuck). It's going to be an Alternate Universe Story that's a Crossover between Tales From The Borderlands and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. More specifically, the story will take place in an alternate universe where 100,000 years before the events of the first game, a meteor crashed into Pandora, and fragments of the meteor start to grant some people supernatural powers called Stands (while others die for being unfit to be Stand Users). The story will star my Hyperion robot fan-character Roxanne, and how she escaped Helios as it falls to Pandora, but how she awakens her own Stand depends on how the story begins (Hey! I don't see why we can't have Robot Stand Users). I don't know how I should start this comic, So I'd figure I'd decide with a StawPoll.

The StrawPoll will be open until April 4, here's the link: https://strawpoll.com/f2cxbppa

I will post an image (or GIF) for the beginning of choice on Wednesday April 4 on Tumblr, and I'll share the link here once I'm ready to reveal it.

I'm sorry if this is coming off as spam. Even if it is a fan comic, I'm still starting out in this whole webcomic thing. This is just my first attempt.

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.