Comments

• Neat update, and nice find! I'll have to add this to our News thread. Again, nice catch! =)

• I kinda hope they just call it Season 2, and dont give it some weird subtitle

• I'd honestly be fine with whatever approach Telltale takes for Season 2 as long as the story is good. Just because New Frontier tried things some players didn't like, it doesn't mean that all other games that experiment with new story telling techniques such as subtitles, stories that are spinoffs or prequels, etc are going to turn out the same.

Poogers555 posted: »

I kinda hope they just call it Season 2, and dont give it some weird subtitle

• Well theres also The Enemy Within and all that, in all honesty I wish Batman was just called Season 2. Its just a personal thing I guess

I'd honestly be fine with whatever approach Telltale takes for Season 2 as long as the story is good. Just because New Frontier tried things

• Calling it now, it’s going to be called The Wolf Among Us: A New Frontier. We will play as a new Fable who meets up with Bigby, who will be playable in 3-5 minute flashbacks in 4 of the 5 episodes. He’s on a quest for revenge, but what that exactly is is never going to be revealed or talked about. The game will end with Bigby, after getting a stylish new haircut, going off to find Snow White, but ultimately end before he finds her, thus negating his entire purpose for being in the game.

Man, I can already see the awards.

I kinda hope they just call it Season 2, and dont give it some weird subtitle

• Ill only buy it if Bigby looks like soggy cardboard. Like, its a feature worth my hard earned money!

Calling it now, it’s going to be called The Wolf Among Us: A New Frontier. We will play as a new Fable who meets up with Bigby, who will be

• Happy to see he's so excited about the story.

• this is like the first bit of actual news/progression on it since it got announced last summer and Boi I Am Buzzing, plus it is always great seeing the creator being buzzed /content about what's being planned!

• If Bill is optimistic then I am.

Also, I hope they keep it as Wolf 2 and don't change the name

• Yeah thats one good thing about Season 2, knowing Bill is involved with the series and will tell them things he agrees and disagrees with.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

If Bill is optimistic then I am. Also, I hope they keep it as Wolf 2 and don't change the name

• edited April 2018

Perhaps it's going to be a game placed in between of Fables? Like between some Issues there were several months gap so perhaps we will have a story in which

Snow and Bigby are already married. Of course Bigby stepped down from the Sheriff role after Charming got selected the mayor , but well, I guess we will see.

• as much as the fan in me would kill for that, I think that's just a little unrealistic. it would be hella confusing for fans of the game who haven't read the comics to go from the first game to that, but who knows! it most likely might just be continuation from the first season, or at the very least with some kind of reference to the events of it.. but again, anything is possible with telltale >:)

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Perhaps it's going to be a game placed in between of Fables? Like between some Issues there were several months gap so perhaps we will have a story in which (Spoiler)

• I doubt this because it would be too confusing for people who never read the comics, which telltale strides not to do.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Perhaps it's going to be a game placed in between of Fables? Like between some Issues there were several months gap so perhaps we will have a story in which (Spoiler)

• edited April 2018

I have it on good authority that the name of the new season will be revealed at E3.....and the title choices are down to 2,,,,listed below....

The Case of the Sockless Poog

Sockless Love.

I am all for the second one.

I have it on good authority that the name of the new season will be revealed at E3.....and the title choices are down to 2,,,,listed below.... (Spoiler) I am all for the second one.

• Ooh goody! Work is being done, or at least the writing.

Why not call it Season 2, Telltale?? Why the love for subtitles without the numerical value?

• Maybe because the logo for Wolf and all that has just said The Wolf Among Us 2 and not season two?

Hopefully they just call it Season Two, and maybe he is just saying it wont be called just "Wolf Among Us 2"

idk wishful thinking really hope Telltale just goes with Season Two

AChicken posted: »

Ooh goody! Work is being done, or at least the writing. Why not call it Season 2, Telltale?? Why the love for subtitles without the numerical value?

• wont be called just "Wolf Among Us 2"

True, it'll most likely be called "THE Wolf Among Us 2"
    Can't miss out on those Definite articles, Telltale! :D

Maybe because the logo for Wolf and all that has just said The Wolf Among Us 2 and not season two? Hopefully they just call it Season Two

Sign in to comment in this discussion.