What are your TWD TV Season 8 Finale reflections & season 9 predictions?

edited April 2018 in General Chat

For season 8 ender i have a few questions
Maybe i missed an episode or 2 but i was just wondering
1. who hanged those stained glasses on the tree? and why?
2. which story do you like better so far, TWD comics? or TWD TV?
3. If you were Rick, would you have killed Negan? or would you have done the same as Rick (Not knowing what might happen to Negan after-because we all know what happened to him in comics)?
4. A little off topic question (in Episode 15), If Simon was Trevor while Negan was Negan, who would have won the duel?
5. in the Season 8 finale, who is your MVP?
6. what are your predictions for season 9? will Sherry actually become Alpha? or some other person we don't know yet. Who would be the best actress to portray the character?
7. why of all people would Jesus be siding with Maggie when all he ever preached was mercy and a second chance to all people. and then there's Daryl, he just let Dwight go.
8. Will Morgan ever get back to the series? or will he end up a walker in FTWD?

Here are my opnions

• for question #2, i'm liking the TV series so far, it seems more reasonable for Maggie having a grudge against Rick than the comics version (Sherry), plus that plot twist that Eugene did was MVP.
  • for question #3, i might have killed him instead. there's too much risk letting him live. like what if Rick failed in rebuilding, then Negan would just come back to power and till him his way never works.
  • for #5, My MVP is Eugene. Although I give honorable mention to Carl.
  • for #7 Maybe Daryl could side with Maggie, but Jesus? I'm guessing Jesus will report to Rick about the forthcoming coup.
Tagged:

Comments

• Its called finale not ender.

• edited April 2018

I like the comics more obviously,but the Tv Show is still okay (way better than Season 7 which was the worst imo) and i'm pretty sure season 9 is gonna bring back the tv show on rails with the new showrunner.

Even if i know what happened to Negan in the comics,it doesn't matter i would've let Negan live do people even remember Carl died for that shit ? This would've been much worse if Rick killed him.
    But like you said it's hard to talk about that because we know what happened in the comics.

So yeah,about that scene with Maggie i don't think Jesus will be okay with this so he's gonna report this to Rick.

Also,Morgan will be back,if i remember Lennie James said that this isn't the end of Rick and Morgan and i think he's right,no way they'd kill him in Fear.

And i know the whisperers are coming but i really have no idea what they're gonna do,what's going with that helicopter ? And what's gonna happen to Jadis / Anne ?
    I guess we'll see.

• About Morgan, y'all remember the Michonne DLC? Well it's supposed to tie in to Michonne and where she has been between the time skip in All Out War and A New Beginning. I think they might be doing that with Morgan as there will be a time skip in season 9, while Morgan's story left off where season 8 ended.

• my bad

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Its called finale not ender.

• i think Jadis went to Alexandria. it would be nice to see her back to a group but i wouldn't want her to be the one helping Negan escape.

iFoRias posted: »

I like the comics more obviously,but the Tv Show is still okay (way better than Season 7 which was the worst imo) and i'm pretty sure season

• edited April 2018

Will Maggie actually end up being Sherry in season 9? I mean, there are some speculations in youtube that Lauren Cohan will be leaving TWD.

1. You didn't miss anything, they never told why the stained glass was there or who put them there.
    2. I've never read the comics, though from thing that I've read about them online in pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy them very much.
    3. I would have killed Negan, mostly for Maggie and Daryl.
    4. I don't know who Trevor is, but I'm guessing he's from the comics.
    5. My MVP is also Eugene.
    6. I think sherry could take the place of Alpha . I know in the comics that Alpha has a daughter who has a thing for Carl or something, and with him being dead on the show now they probably won't even have the daughter on there.
    7. I don't think Jesus will really be on Maggie side on this one, he generally doesn't want to kill anyone if he doesn't have to.
    8. I feel like Morgan will come back to TWD one way or another. He didn't get a chance to say goodbye to any of them yet.
  • Was just saying. No offence. :)

Anonymer posted: »

my bad

• no offence accepted.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Was just saying. No offence.

• 1. it just seems weird. like when Rick read Carl's letter and Carl speaks about something, out of nowhere we see the large guy from the Kingdom dancing a baby.

Kng0604 posted: »

* You didn't miss anything, they never told why the stained glass was there or who put them there. * I've never read the comics, though fro

• My reaction is Negan is somewhat right with his way of doing things considering it looks like Maggie is going to cause conflict in the group. That's why Negan believed dictatorial leadership was the right way with everyone doing their part as a resource. He'll probably be dropping smug one liners from jail until the real threat shows up.

Also did Jesus do a 180 or is he pulling a poker face to Maggie lol.

Anonymer posted: »

my bad

• it looked like poker face to me

My reaction is Negan is somewhat right with his way of doing things considering it looks like Maggie is going to cause conflict in the group

Sign in to comment in this discussion.