Beyond Two Souls Fav Chapters?

edited April 2018 in General Chat

Hey guys, what are your favourite chapters in order of best to worse? As i have not long completed it, i am still not familiar enough with them all yet to make a list yet but i will say the chapters that i will always remember because they were incredible. Homeless, Hunted, Navajo, The Mission and the one underwater in the submarine (forget the name?) are definitely my memorable favourites, also probably because they are the longest chapters lol. The Hunted chapter was very intense! It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time , plus the mystery surrounding Jodie as to why she was on the run from the law was very appealing as we didn’t know why at that point. The Homeless chapter had me in tears at numerous points. That was just simply beautiful to experience.

Tagged:

Comments

• I will say 100% the worst chapter in the game is the dinner date. Fucking Jodie's ridiculous tantrum "Shut up Aiden, Ryan loves me bla bla bla" was insufferable. Everytime I would ruin that dinner party and regret nothing. Favorite though hmmmmm maybe homeless? There's a lot I like and despise about that game.

• The best chapters for me are:

• Homeless
    • Hunted
    • Black Sun
    • The Party
  • Thanks guys

• I don't really have a favorite. I enjoyed that game so much. I thought every chapter was really good even the slower chapters because they still had good character development. The writers definitely knew what they were doing.

• I really like the chapter where jodi is at a teenage party and Aiden can screw everything up. The game is enjoyable, but compared to quantumdreams other game heavy rain; beyond 2 souls was very linear.

• So... Beyond 2 souls is free on psplus now, should I download it? I don’t want to play the first 30 minutes and never play it again, also if I don’t like it I can’t delete it completely.

• Well i would watch a few youtube vids of it first. I hope you would like it though. I think it was a beautiful game especially the soundtrack

MegaXD posted: »

So... Beyond 2 souls is free on psplus now, should I download it? I don’t want to play the first 30 minutes and never play it again, also if I don’t like it I can’t delete it completely.

• thanks, I’ll check it out, probably gonna download Rayman legends first haha I love this game and would like to replay it

• edited May 2018

Haven't played it in years but my favorite chapter is easily Homeless. It was the most well-paced and engaging portion of the game for me. The side characters weren't half-bad either.

The worst is by far the Navajo chapter. The only thing it really adds to the story is that it reveals that there have been some people similar to Jodie in the past. Considering how that never ties into anything else from beyond that point, the only words I can really muster are, "So what?"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.