PS4 - can't connect to the telltale servers?

I'm playing through this game and whenever i try to check my stats it tells me to login but whenever i enter my account it says can't communicate with the servers, and i'm 100% my internet is well and working i trying both via wifi and ethernet yet nothing
can anyone help

Comments

• I'm having the exact same issue. This is across all my telltale games, batman, guardians and the walking dead.

• Telltale_MikeTelltale_Mike ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

We are sorry to see you are experiencing an issue with connection to Telltale Games servers on your PlayStation 4 system. If the issue persists please try clearing your cache from your system.

To clear your cache, please take the following steps:
    Turn off your PS4. Do not enter Rest Mode.
    Once the indicator light on top of your PS4 is off and has stopped blinking, unplug the power cord from the back of your console.
    Wait at least 30 seconds.
    Plug the power cord back into your PS4 and turn it on.

If you are still experiencing this issue please contact us at support@telltale.com and we will be able to assist you further.

• I have the same problem for season 2. I just tells me cant communicate with server. But I am playing on PC. What do i do?

We are sorry to see you are experiencing an issue with connection to Telltale Games servers on your PlayStation 4 system. If the issue pers

• I can't Log in Minecraft Story Mode Season 1

• NikolahNikolah ModeratorVerified

PoppyP, are you still having issues? Around the time of your post the servers were a bit congested and required a few extra be thrown at ya'll. I believe the original post was before the servers were fired back up again. Please submit support requests with as much details as possible: Platform, game, season, time of day (and time zone) the issue occurred (or occurs) and if it's still occurring or just sporadic. Those get compiled and make their way to my desk to investigate. It's a bit more organized and helps me out a lot.

For games not currently supported by TTG I am afraid there isn't much I can do. :(

PoppyP posted: »

I have the same problem for season 2. I just tells me cant communicate with server. But I am playing on PC. What do i do?

• Honestly, I used to be able to see the stats but now that I want to play Game of Thrones again, it won't let me sign in and gives the same error this thread is having. Kind of a shame because I know I could login, a concrete statement on the state of this matter would be appreciated because at the moment I don't know how and if it will ever be fixed which is incredibly frustrating.

• Having the same issue on ps4 :/
    It keeps saying to connect to ps4 network when i try to log into account. Even my playstation says its connected to the ps network. I tried restarting playstation, unplugging power cord, and restarting wifi but it still isn't working.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.