I can't find a song!

edited September 2009 in Sam & Max
What's the name of the song which start the Second Season DVD? I love that song, but I can't find it! Any ideas?

Comments

• edited September 2009
    I'm pretty sure it's just a part of either the Chariots of the Dogs Cutscene Suite or the Chariots of the Dogs trailer music.
  • edited September 2009
    If you're talking about those spoiler warnings, that's Behind the Poppers. It's on the first season soundtrack.
  • edited September 2009
    Evan wrote: »
    If you're talking about those spoiler warnings, that's Behind the Poppers. It's on the first season soundtrack.

The one AFTER the Spoiler Warning.
  • edited September 2009
    Okay, so are you talking about the main menu? The one that has Sam & Max on the street? In that case, I have no clue. I can check anyway, but I'm not sure I know that.
  • edited September 2009
    Um, if you still can't find it, like I said earlier, I'm pretty darn sure it's just a part from the Chariots of the Dogs Cutscene Suite from the Sam and Max Season 2 soundtrack.

Seriously, listen to the song from around 29 seconds into it. It's exactly the same as the music from the main menu. That is if you are indeed referring to the music from the main menu.
  • edited September 2009
    Detective wrote: »
    Um, if you still can't find it, like I said earlier, I'm pretty darn sure it's just a part from the Chariots of the Dogs Cutscene Suite from the Sam and Max Season 2 soundtrack.

Seriously, listen to the song from around 29 seconds into it. It's exactly the same as the music from the main menu. That is if you are indeed referring to the music from the main menu.

Thanks a lot for all the help ^^!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.