World of Max

edited September 2009 in Sam & Max
This song had a really nice piano score, and I know there are those people on these forums who can put music onto page. Does anyone here have a piano sheet music of this?

Comments

• edited September 2009
    <bump> Yeah, anyone? This is one of my favorite tracks from the S1 soundtrack.
  • edited September 2009
    Sorry - I can't create the whole piano score on page, but if you want to do so yourself, here's how:

1. Download the FULL version of Widi, it's an mp3-to-midi converter (If you get the trial version, you can only convert 10 seconds)
    2. Download Notation Composer. The trial version allows you a 30-day full version.
    3. Now download World of Max (or any others, for that matter).
    4. Convert the mp3 files into midi files.
    5. There is a Open a Midi or Notation File in Notation Composer. Select the file, and you're set to go.

Just an idea. ;)
    However, I will try to search the Internet to find some sort of midi.
  • edited September 2009
    Yes, I really don''t want to buy the full version of Widi, seeing as my friend already has it and it doesn't work.
  • edited September 2009
    Jagger88 wrote: »
    Yes, I really don''t want to buy the full version of Widi, seeing as my friend already has it and it doesn't work.

That's interesting. What doesn't work about it?
  • edited September 2009
    It is way too complicated. The pattern of notes does not work for the average player.
  • edited September 2009
    Evan wrote: »
    3. Now download World of Max (or any others, for that matter).

Is there a specific place to download it for free or does it have to be purchased?
  • edited September 2009
    Telltale made various tracks from both soundtracks available for free, but World of Max is not one of them
  • edited September 2009
    I just tried Widi and TS-Audio-To-Midi.

Widi just plain outright sucked. TS was a little better, but when I tried to run it in Notation Composer, it crashed. Also, only the start piano part was really any good. The rest was garbage. But still miles better than the "leading audio the midi conversion software" Widi Pro 4.0. Im-a go try out the Consecutive Office midi that Jake made available, and the Soul Crushing one, too. I'll put links here, too.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.