The Saviors?

So I’m not sure what everyone thinks about Abel, But I just had a thought he may be in a group like The Saviors (from the TWD tv show and comics). He dresses kinda like them and acts like them. And obviously he comes from a bigger group. So maybe there’s a big bad leader that has the same qualities as Negan? Hopefully not, but just a thought I had. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Definitely not the saviors. This game takes place a few years ahead of where the comics are now. By the timeline, Negan and his saviors were defeated years ago. Hell, even season 3 took place after the saviors.

• I don't think they'll be making any comic connections seeing as this game is twice ahead of them presently. Also I don't see Abel mixing with the Saviors well maybe a band of small time Raiders but I just don't see Negan, Dwight or Simon being overpowered by a teenage girl

• Simon's not even present in this universe

Clemenem posted: »

I don't think they'll be making any comic connections seeing as this game is twice ahead of them presently. Also I don't see Abel mixing wit

• What I meant to say is that’s they are LIKE the Saviors having same qualities possibly.

Definitely not the saviors. This game takes place a few years ahead of where the comics are now. By the timeline, Negan and his saviors were defeated years ago. Hell, even season 3 took place after the saviors.

• Telltale said it won't be anything from the cómic

• True but that wasn't the point. It's just not his kind of crowd

LazyAlex posted: »

Simon's not even present in this universe

• They aren't going to be friendly if they took two young girls... I imagine they took the young girls for sexual reasons, maybe that is too dark and risque... and they're also smoking bible wrapped cigarettes... or maybe that was just Abel. If not though, they might have a religious twist to their group. or simply be held up in a church, who knows.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.