*Season 4 Spoilers* Trouble with Character fav weapon

Exhibit A. Here's a list of weapons that appear on The Walking Dead The Final Season for Ericson's School for Troubled Youth:-

Marlon / Aasim = Bow and arrow
Louis = "Chairles" (Mace/Chair leg with nails), knife
Violet = Cleaver
Tennessee = Shiv
Mitch = Switchblade (And whatever sharp object he has carved)
Ruby = (Unknown)
Chef Omar = (Unknown)
Willy = (Probably no weapon)
Brody = (Probably no weapon)

Secondly. We all know Clementine and Alvin Jr. (AJ) have survived together for awhile so Clem should be able to tell that her knife isn't long enough to one strike kill a walker (And it also has zero range, unlike say, a spear, which can easily be found ingame but only used to catch fish).

If Clem were to keep a spare weapon, should she have the hunting bow and arrow, or a long spear? You know, in case she drops her knife like she did - when she dropped a ruler at the very end of S4E1.

Tagged:

Comments

• Nothing long range if controlled by me. I'm horrible at hitting anything long range.

• You do you but it is my opinion that an experienced survivor should keep another weapon in the backpack or hidden on her You know? Like because Clementine was so smart as a kid?

AnimalBoy posted: »

Nothing long range if controlled by me. I'm horrible at hitting anything long range.

• I'm fine with keeping a secondary weapon. I'd just make it another close range weapon.

michael911 posted: »

You do you but it is my opinion that an experienced survivor should keep another weapon in the backpack or hidden on her You know? Like because Clementine was so smart as a kid?

• I agree....I bet she has just gotten used to having the knife because of lack of bullets....she used to have a 9mm up to and including ANF...also a shotgun.

You do you but it is my opinion that an experienced survivor should keep another weapon in the backpack or hidden on her You know? Like because Clementine was so smart as a kid?

• It would be cool if she did that. Like keep a spare knife for emergency.

I'm fine with keeping a secondary weapon. I'd just make it another close range weapon.

• Yeah true. And in my playthrough, she was even using an automatic rifle to keep walkers from the bulldozer.

I agree....I bet she has just gotten used to having the knife because of lack of bullets....she used to have a 9mm up to and including ANF...also a shotgun.

• edited August 2018

This'll do fine for me.

It would be cool if she did that. Like keep a spare knife for emergency.

• Nice S2 throwback

This'll do fine for me.

• Hey, My Clementine poster does seem to support my preference.

Nice S2 throwback

• No that's horrible. It'd be likely to knock a hammer head sized hole in a zombie head and just get stuck inside the skull which would leave you trying to work it out of zombie 1's skull when zombie 2 descends upon you and either A, you get eaten, or B, you leave you hammer and run and have no weapon because it's still stuck in the skill of zombie 1.

This'll do fine for me.

• Not if you swing a hammer like Thor.

No that's horrible. It'd be likely to knock a hammer head sized hole in a zombie head and just get stuck inside the skull which would leave

• Oh okay. I didn't know you can get different Clems depending on your choices. Mine was Loyal Clementine holding a knife.

Hey, My Clementine poster does seem to support my preference.

• They have Loyal (Knife) Selfless (Hammer) Righteous (Bat) and Brutal (Ax)

Oh okay. I didn't know you can get different Clems depending on your choices. Mine was Loyal Clementine holding a knife.

• In all seriousness, a simple club would be ideal for zombies.

It doesn't matter how you hold it, every side is the same, unlike with a hammer or axe or sword where you have to hold it at a specific angle to be effective. A basic club won't get stuck inside a skull. It'll cave it in but it won't penetrate unless you really try to make it get in there.

Not if you swing a hammer like Thor.

• Winston had the right idea using a spear, only lost in the end due to the unshakable power of the plot.

Personally as far as melee weapons go, I'd stick with a mace of some sort and a knife for a back up/in order to do general purpose things. A spear would be okay too but considering you could make one on the go with just about anything I wouldn't concern myself with carrying one everywhere.
    The kids don't really have the right ideas as far as melee weapons go, but it seems to be working alright for them. Can't help but think of Clementine getting her hatchet stuck in basically everything during S2 when I see all those bladed weapons though.

• A mace as primary weapon and a knife for back up. That's also very practical for Clem.

CrazyN8Ball posted: »

Winston had the right idea using a spear, only lost in the end due to the unshakable power of the plot. Personally as far as melee weapon

• Lol weird I have that exact same hammer

This'll do fine for me.

• Willy apparently has some weapon of his own that he uses alongside Marlon at the beginning and Brody was likely carrying her weapon on her in her introduction.
    As for Omar, I think it'd be humorous if he used a frying pan, especially since Violet took the cleaver. Alternatively, he could probably make use of a fishing spear or whatever else would've fit Violet.

If Clem were to keep a spare weapon, should she have the hunting bow and arrow, or a long spear?

She could just keep using her hopefully optimized gun.
    The one in Around Every Corner was a jank piece of shit.

• Thought I remembered Brody carrying a torch on one hand and a hare. Omar probably has a set of knives for slicing zombies, him being a chef and all lmao.

DabigRG posted: »

Willy apparently has some weapon of his own that he uses alongside Marlon at the beginning and Brody was likely carrying her weapon on her i

• She was. I'm saying she probably had an actual weapon on her, like, holstered or something.
    You know, assuming the modelers thought about that.

Thought I remembered Brody carrying a torch on one hand and a hare. Omar probably has a set of knives for slicing zombies, him being a chef and all lmao.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.