TWD's success

What do you think the success of TWD Final Season in, if I dare say so, almost every field so far means for the future of TWAU? Do you like the way TT is looking right now, both graphically and story-wise? Should we expect a high quality product or a mediocre one?

Comments

• As long as the story is not mediocre, then that should be fine. Love what Telltale is doing so far with the engines and the TWD Final Season game as well. We've all been waiting for news on TWAU season 2, but I'm still staying cautiously optimistic.

• So far so good, luckily it seems Telltale has decided to put waaaay more time into making the season. Also I feel like having that more free roam and HUB for Wolf will be a really good new concept in season 2.

I am really REALLY hoping they dont rewrite anything though. Last time they rewrote some characters that were going to be involved in the murders but changed because people "figured it out" too fast. Its a mystery, changing things because people found out too early is a bad idea, it leads to the mystery feeling unfollowable or even in a way where you can figure it out yourself because it was illogically changed because people found out too fast.

• Which characters? I'm guessing Bluebeard was one of them.

Poogers555 posted: »

So far so good, luckily it seems Telltale has decided to put waaaay more time into making the season. Also I feel like having that more free

• Apparently the red haired guy you bump into before you investigate the head with Snow was going to be involved with the murders, but people put it together way too fast.

Zjaa6 posted: »

Which characters? I'm guessing Bluebeard was one of them.

• I always thought that guy was suppose to be more important than he ended up being.

Poogers555 posted: »

Apparently the red haired guy you bump into before you investigate the head with Snow was going to be involved with the murders, but people put it together way too fast.

• He literally ended up being a “red herring”.

Chibikid posted: »

I always thought that guy was suppose to be more important than he ended up being.

• Or "red hairring"

...heh...heh...

Umbassabro posted: »

He literally ended up being a “red herring”.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.