A Story (Fan-fic) I've created **SPOILERS SEASON 4**

(FOREWORD)
This is not a love fan fiction. This might have a cliche or two.
"So, are you gonna kill me or something, man?" The man kept eating the pudding, then slowly stopped eating. "Shut up." The boy knew he would die if he didn't do something soon. Nobody would come for him. There was a toolkit, but there was no way to reach it. The man got up, then put out the fire and slept in his tent, leaving the teen outside. He did not want to die tonight by those god damn monsters. Then he saw a knife under the workbench near him, but he was on the ground and his legs were zip-tied, which caused a bigger casualty in case walkers were around. "I'm not gonna make it. Shit."

"Alright AJ, keep a look out."
"Clem, what if we see raiders or something?"
"Keep a look out, goofball!"
"Didn't you hear what I said in the car?"
Clementine looked concerned, and then motioned for AJ to look around. He looked at the trees around him, then looked around, taking anything he found.

"Walkers!" Rounds fired into the darkness of night, the crowd of walkers dying off, AJ realized his mistake as he pulled the trigger multiple times. He gripped his gun and repeated the words he said when he killed Marlon. Since then, the school had run normally, and they were doing significantly better than when Marlon was in control.

"Save one for yourself."

The raider awoke up due to the sounds of bullets whistling through the air. He grabbed his wrench and rushed into the darkness. The walkers bodies were found, and then AJ pulled the trigger of his revolver, firing into the mans vertebrae.
"AH, shit!"
"AJ, You're gonna attract walkers."
"I'm sorry, Clem."
The raider bled out and the two left him to be eaten by walkers for bait.

Clementine pointed to the tent and the workshop bench near it, and they both ran up to it. A metal
bang was heard.
"Shit, my head..."
She whispered to AJ, "Go hide in the tent and look for anything, if you can."
He nodded and ran to the tent.

His head hurt, bad because he wanted to get the knife but banged his head off the workbench trying. Then worst of all, whispering was heard. Was the raider back? Or maybe reinforcements? Then... A girl? She aimed the gun at him, "I'm going to cut the zip-tie on your legs, but don't try anything."
After the tie was cut, he reached for the knife. He didn't know this person. She could be a raider, too for all he knew. He was about to reach the knife, but then the girl stepped on his hand.
"Stand up."
He stood up.
"We're taking you back to our place. If you cause trouble we'll kick you out of there."
The boy remained silent.
"AJ! Let's go back to the school."
A 4 or 6 year old boy came out of the tent and walked with Clem back to the school.
-- Time skip --
They arrived, and hurried inside the gates before they shut.
"Alright, everyone out here, we've got a new one! Unless he acts up, he's on good terms."
AJ sighed, "I guess."
"Is it okay if I go see Tenn?"
"Sure, goofball!"
AJ chuckled a little bit, "I guess you can still use it..."
He ran off to draw with his friend.
"Alright, follow me."
The school looked a bit choppy, and extremely overgrown with flowers and other foliage.
Off-key notes of a piano could be heard.
Clementine and him took a right down a hall, then a left where another boy, however in his late teens, was. He was the one playing the off-key notes.
Clementine sarcastically remarked, "This is Louis, the one with talent."
"Hey!"
The boy laughed.
-- Another Time-skip --
It was late at night, and everyone was eating dinner.
"Hey, let's play the card game, but with this kid."
Clementine responded with a nod to Louis.
There was a deck of cards on the table, and Clem took out her knife and cut the zip-ties on the boy's hands.
"Alright, you probably don't know how to play this, so I'll help you."
-- After being taught the game --
Louis won.
"Alright, kid, what's your name?"
"Um... It's Cameron."
"Oh.."
Later, Clementine won.
"Alright, then... What happened before and with that whole mini-camp thing?"
"Um... I was with my dad, when this started. I never heard from my mom after, and none of us knew what was going on. My dad taught me everything I know today. But... we ran into a group of raiders a long time ago, and they took him away from me.
I kept running many times, but I got caught and I was traded to others... Then I escaped again, and ran into a group of survivors... They're gone now. They double-crossed me and traded me... I don't know if they were raiders either. They may have been. And after a long time of running, I ended up here."
Louis looked in awe, "Woah, man."
"Alright then. Let's get you to your room."
--Later, he was set up in his room alone. --
-- To be continued? --

Sign in to comment in this discussion.