Last Resort IS Fright of the Bumblebees.

edited September 2009 in Game Support
When I startup 'The Last Resort' and get to the 'launch game' bit (the bit before the actual game is loaded which shows the recent forum entries and an ad for Bogey Man)

Instead of showing me 'Wallace and Gromit in The Last Resort' title and pic (to show me which game I'm loading), I still see 'Wallace and Gromit in Fright of the Bumblebees'...

(I've just installed Muzzled, which shows the correct 'Wallace and Gromit in Muzzled' title).

Was the wrong pic being included in the last resort installer?
Is it a pic left behind by the Fright of the Bumblebees installation?

Has anybody else noticed this (I did have a quick look but couldn't see any post - which with me normally means theres at least half a dozen posts mentioning it)

:eek:

Comments

• edited September 2009
    I haven't had that problem.

By the way, the title reminded me of How to Serve Man and Planet of the Apes for some reason!

I should get my head checked.
  • edited September 2009
    To be honest, it didn't affect my enjoyment of the game, so I wasn't really that fussed - Though it did freak me out a little after I initially installed the game, thinking I'd grabbed the wrong episode :D

Btw. Great TMBG sig :cool:
  • edited September 2009
    Yeah, that happen to my version, too.
  • edited September 2009
    Same here
  • edited September 2009
    And me.
  • edited September 2009
    Uh-oh's! Someone made a boo-boo! Ack well, as long as the game works. i think i'm gonna grab the whole series right now :)
This discussion has been closed.