The wolf among us S2 cancelled

After the walking dead TFS is done telltale are closing. It means no more games from telltale. This is sad, so SAD!

Comments

• I....I have no words.....

• Very sad,

Telltale was like family for me

• edited September 2018

The Wolf Among Us season 1, and Batman the Telltale series, and its sequel Batman: The Enemy Within, are some of my favorite games ever.

Damn, I'm beyond devastated with this.

• Is there a chance TWAU2 could be "rescued" by another video game company? Much like how some television shows are saved from cancellation by getting picked up by another network?

• I'm hoping that the Fables comic book writer will continue TWAU in comic form.

Is there a chance TWAU2 could be "rescued" by another video game company? Much like how some television shows are saved from cancellation by getting picked up by another network?

• Please god no. Did you see what Fables became near the end? Did you read the TWAU comic Vertigo did?

Twdsaviours posted: »

I'm hoping that the Fables comic book writer will continue TWAU in comic form.

• I did and I would very happily read TWAU 2 in comic form.

booper posted: »

Please god no. Did you see what Fables became near the end? Did you read the TWAU comic Vertigo did?

• Ive been so disappointed by things I love getting cancelled, I almost feel numb to it. I didn't know Telltale was in so much distress that this has happened. TWD might not even be completed either. I just don't even know.

• This is honestly one of the hardest cancellations of something I was looking forward to ever happen to me. Wolf was my first Telltale game and I loved it so much and all I ever wanted was a second season, I wanted one so bad. I was so happy when it was announced last Summer and I was so afraid it actually wouldnt come out when Telltale started saying they had finical problems. It honestly makes me really sad that we'll never be able to experience that world in that way ever again. It just feels so weird, I never really had something I wanted super bad, for it to happen, and then for it to be taken away. Feels bad man.

• Holy shit. This is actually really, really disappointing. Had a bad day and this is the icing on the cake. I wish there was a way to fund its creation outside of Telltale.

• edited September 2018

i just am... at a loss for words. The saddest news I've heard this week or maybe even month. The Wolf Among Us is one of my favourite games of all time and my favourite Telltale game, I just...
    All I'm gonna say is I'm heartbroken. Telltale made a few amazing games and simply deserves more.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.