Share Your Best Memories of the TWD Telltale Community

I haven't been active on the regular for many years (since season two), but I have a few I need to reflect on. But with the soul-crushing week we've had let's try to relish in the good we had here before it ultimately is no more.

Comments

• Yo, can someone tell what the best way to find old threads is? Wanna go through the number of times I have told somebody to go fuck themselves if they’re still up ? ahhh, the ANF days... what pleasant memories.

• I had a few fun discussions about interpretations of Clementine or the legendary "Kenny vs Jane" debates. Ah season two brought us together in so many ways.

• ah...when Carley and doug died...the first of the tears flowed

• The hype for season 3

• The best memories of this forum, when I expressed my viewpoints regarding some characters, that I told from the heart. And was glad my viewpoints weren't criticized like I thought they would. And at times, hoping things would get better for Clementine.

• edited September 2018

The end of Season 2 the Kenny/Jane war. I am sure it was hell for the mods but it was a lot of fun if you didn't take it to seriously. My favorite post I think was called "It was like putting a diseased animal out of it's misery".

• "Where tf is 202!?"

"Clem thought Kenny was dead" "No Lilly"

"Where tf is 203!?"

"Glass him"

"Luke x ****"

"Sparing Kenny was the right choice, everything who says otherwise is obviously retarded" "Jane is superior you fag, put down that mad dog Kenny" "REEEEEEEEE-" "-EEEEEEE"

"Tales from the Borderlands is the best thing ever" (and so it was)

"OMFG WHERE CLEM'S FINGER AT"

"ANF GAVE ME CANCER" "GUISE, ANF IS LITERALLY THE ANTICHRIST" (and so it was)

"I guess Guardians of the Galaxy happened"

"TFS looks fucking awful" (but so it wasn't)

"Holy shit, TFS Episode 1 was actually really good. This has the potential to-"

• Team Luke Team Kenny. I never took the arguing seriously, but I really enjoyed all the discussions and theories people had with that, and I enjoy expressing my own.

And then there were all the theories on how Season 2 would end, the trying to decipher the finale episode trophies which were based off a poem or poems, even the song Sarita sang and how everything would lead into a Season 3 with the characters.

Those were really good times where I was really invested in the series....you know, before the Season 2 finale screwed it over. I blame Kevin ?

• If I remember correctly you were a super Luke fan? The end was fine you just needed to accept your lord and master Jane. I am sure your friend Sialark would agree. Just joking those were good times.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Team Luke Team Kenny. I never took the arguing seriously, but I really enjoyed all the discussions and theories people had with that, and I

• The best moment for me was shitting on A New Frontier.

• Does anybody remember the waiting food pics? Or the look of the old forums ? They were kinda cool

• Honestly, I found the food pics annoying.

Clemmy1 posted: »

Does anybody remember the waiting food pics? Or the look of the old forums ? They were kinda cool

Sign in to comment in this discussion.