Sam&Max languages

edited September 2009 in Game Support
I wrote 2 emails to support but i received no answers.

I bought S&M season one (, and I asked how to set italian language.

Now i read on this forum that there are no italian subtitles :(

I bought whole season 1 but I downloaded only episode #1 and i cant play in english... there is a way to be refund or use credit for other games with italian subtitles?

thanx

Comments

• edited September 2009
    You're at the mercy of Telltale here, but they've been known to be quite generous when it comes to refunds. Just make a support request repeating your post.
  • edited September 2009
    You're at the mercy of Telltale here, but they've been known to be quite generous when it comes to refunds. Just make a support request repeating your post.

Thanks for your reply,

I wrote 2 emails to support but i received no answers.
    I do not think it is useful to write again.

I'll wait here their answer ;)

bye
  • edited September 2009
    I could be mistaken, but I think they're pretty busy right now (the forum is pretty quiet, probably preparing the next release). Give them a few more days, check your spam folder and if nothing works, write a PM to one of the Telltale people via the forums.
  • edited September 2009
    I could be mistaken, but I think they're pretty busy right now (the forum is pretty quiet, probably preparing the next release). Give them a few more days, check your spam folder and if nothing works, write a PM to one of the Telltale people via the forums.

I checked spam folder.
    Even if I sent first email on sep. 9 i'll follow your advice and I'll wait...

thanks
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2009
    Hey guys, we had some people out this weekend (everyone needed a vacation before the big crunch). We are catching up on support today. Sorry for the delay!
This discussion has been closed.