Something about certain villains in the series

I find it funny how there’s always a certain villain who is a very likeable character as a villain aka s2 we had carver and he had a good death scene , Michonne series Randall who in my opinion was one of the best villains , s3 badger who I hated and despised and I liked how he died which was one of the best anf scenes and now in final season we have Abel who gets beaten like Randall did and is captured like he did , in my option I feel if we get ep3 well either show Abel mercy or either kill or brutally beat him not sure considering he’s got a fucked leg and potentially armless , a part of me kinda doesn’t want Abel to die yet cause I want him to be the villain cause I feel Lilly will somehow redeem herself even though she in my option is beyond it.

Comments

• edited September 2018

Lol, One-arm-Abel is as good as dead already before we start doing anything to him. His leg is fucked + multiple stab wounds and Rosie fucked his other hand too. Not to mention Clem hit him right in the eye with a fucking lighthouse.

• edited August 2019

• I'm still pretty sure he wasn't intended to be THE villain. but I'd agree I prefer he get to stick around longer if he didn't totally fuck his leg up in the fall.

• well one of the optional achievements for ep3 mentions mercy

• That’s an achievement I’ll never earn :D even if Ep3 comes out.

well one of the optional achievements for ep3 mentions mercy

Sign in to comment in this discussion.