Goodbye, friends

edited September 2018 in General Chat

Didn't think I'd be coming back to make this thread. I'll try not to be sentimental.

I lived up to the promise I made in my last thread on this forum when I said I wouldn't be playing Telltale Games anymore. This was the result of a variety of game & graphical glitches, story inconsistencies, and otherwise general problems that I thought a studio so popular- and with so much potential should've fixed long ago.

This was about a year ago, maybe longer, and to this date I haven't picked up another Telltale game. However, when The Wolf Among Us S2 was announced, I came back to this forum and happily commented about how it'd be worth it for me to come back and play that. I guess that day will never come.

Telltale is, and always has been one of my favorite studios. For all of it's problems, I'd never argue that it wasn't at least one of the best out there. They brought me some of my favorite games and gaming memories. Going back and watching some of season one of the TWD recently was some of the most nostalgia I've felt in a long time. If there's one thing I'll say, it's that it didn't deserve to end like this. Regardless of the details of what happened that led to Telltale ending, I just wanted to drop in and say thanks to the developers, writers, actors, animators, and anyone else who did work on these games. You guys are truly appreciated by longtime fans and all of you did some amazing work.

Sad to know that this will all just be a distant memory soon. Thanks for everything Telltale.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.