TWD A New Frontier "The Shit is not good"

LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Tagged:

Comments

• Oh shit, memes are escaping the meme thread! Quick someone catch them back!

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited September 2018

if they are too important/well made/sensational/incredible,all that,then i think they deserve to have their own thread,cant throw a million dollar painting next to the shit the little kids b drawin

Oh shit, memes are escaping the meme thread! Quick someone catch them back!

• cant throw a million dollar painting next to the shit the little kids b drawin

Yoo @Poogers555 @Joe_Momma @Dex-Starr @bruzdaa @MrGraffio , someone's talking trash about our art

if they are too important/well made/sensational/incredible,all that,then i think they deserve to have their own thread,cant throw a million dollar painting next to the shit the little kids b drawin

• Fer shizzle.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

cant throw a million dollar painting next to the shit the little kids b drawin

Oh god, we've got one of THESE on our hands......
    Listen, I could make a meme right now, and it would get 10x as many likes yours got in the time it took you to get those 3. Chill out, friendo.

shit the little kids b drawin

Interesting choice of words, you calling everyone in the meme thread "little kids". I just think it's a bit ironic, what with the majority of your comments sounding like an uneducated 6 year old posted them.....

edited September 2018

Bruh chill,even if u get 100x as many likes,my shit is still better,like,straight up ?
    also,if u wanna talk numbers,(btw its 4 now) before makin this thread i posted it in the meme thread n it got like 10 likes there and in another thread about anf or sum and it got another like 8 there,and 9 on somewhere and 3 on yt so

the majority of your comments sounding like an uneducated 6 year old posted them

Well,you said it

the majority

so not all of em
    and

sounding like

so not actually
    and also by saying

a million dollar painting

I severely underestimated its value

Dex-Starr posted: »

cant throw a million dollar painting next to the shit the little kids b drawin Oh god, we've got one of THESE on our hands...... Li

• Me and the meme squad rolling up to post some sick dis memes on yah.

• Try less drastic keyframing. The more subtle the keyframes, the better.

edited September 2018

shits still 10/10 ?

Try less drastic keyframing. The more subtle the keyframes, the better.

• so not all of em

meaning most of them.

so not actually

That’s the sad part though.

Bruh chill,even if u get 100x as many likes,my shit is still better,like,straight up ? also,if u wanna talk numbers,(btw its 4 now) before

edited September 2018

meaning most of them.

meaning not all of them :D

That’s the sad part though

The sad part is that the "painting" comment was obviously a joke and i can't tell if you really didn't understand that it was a joke or if you are joking now

Dex-Starr posted: »

so not all of em meaning most of them. so not actually That’s the sad part though.

edited September 2018

actually,thats a good idea,i updated it now

Try less drastic keyframing. The more subtle the keyframes, the better.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.