Carlos wanted to slap Sarah.

edited October 2018 in The Walking Dead

Damn :D , I was replaying S2 and good god almighty lol. I don't know why I forgot the furiosity of Carlos's open hand pimp smack to Sarah. He fucking smacked sonic rings out of her. Jesus Christ. He smacked her like a bar fly that owed him money.

Now I know the reasoning people will say "He smacked her hard so the other guy wouldn't smack her even harder" but I really don't think you can smack her harder without sleeping her. This was a fucking man smack. Smacked her full out. Dropped her to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

You know it's bad when the guard and Carver looked at him and were like "Holy shit, you smacked the shit out of her" these dudes know a slap. He slapped her way harder then Carver smacked Clem. The Bass in it. Sounded like taking a bat to a cow's ass. It had a thump to it. He used almost all palm. Smacked her like a prostitute. He cocked that back and winded it up looking for the Mortal Kombat finisher. He charged it up. Closed his eyes building up the special meter. He hit her so hard I bet the group felt the ground shake.

This was hardcore af. I must say.

When Carlos closed his eyes, all he could hear was "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, daddy, dad, dad, but dad, but daddy, DADDY " And he finally snapped. He had been holding in that open hander for 10 years lol. He just never had it in him to slap her all the years of her being a wussy.

He looked down at her like a old school gangsta. It was at this moment Sarah knew she fucked up.

Do you think their was some blowing off steam in that slap or do you really think he just hit her that hard under order? I feel some conviction in that one.

Comments

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I think it was a case of not realizing how hard he hit her. His smack seemed like a "rip the band-aid off" kind of thing. He just did it without thinking twice; get it over with so things don't get any worse. Then it turns out he hit her harder than he himself was expecting. Sometimes people are stronger than they think they are; unintentionally throwing a mean punch, or hitting some poor girl across the face hard enough to kill them (hmm, wonder who I'm referring to here...)

• Who are you referring to? I'm slow on picking up lol. I assume Marlon because he hit a poor innocent girl accross the head and killed her.

Deltino posted: »

I think it was a case of not realizing how hard he hit her. His smack seemed like a "rip the band-aid off" kind of thing. He just did it wit

• I'm a horrible person, but that slap still makes me die to this day :D :D :D. It was so hard as if Carlos really been waiting for that day to come. She should've been out like a light after that.

"Close your eyes, Honey. It will only sting for a second." Lol you thought.

• edited October 2018

So satisfying. I hated Sarah.

• edited October 2018

Lmao, that's what I was thinking. You can tell when he closed his eyes he was charging it up. He had that one saved for years.

Sting for a second my ass, that's gonna stick for half a lifetime. He smacked a chunk of her soul out. :D

Sarunas21 posted: »

I'm a horrible person, but that slap still makes me die to this day . It was so hard as if Carlos really been waiting for that day to co

• That was a funny scene. Sarah should of at least taken off her glasses if those get broke you are walker bait.

• That's the only part that took me back. Those damn glasses must be super glued on lol. He smacked her with earthquake force and those bitches stood on.

That was a funny scene. Sarah should of at least taken off her glasses if those get broke you are walker bait.

• Me too, brother, me too.

bobshaw posted: »

So satisfying. I hated Sarah.

• The OP description was hilarious, even if the situation was messed up ??

ZombieKenny posted: »

Lmao, that's what I was thinking. You can tell when he closed his eyes he was charging it up. He had that one saved for years. Sting for a second my ass, that's gonna stick for half a lifetime. He smacked a chunk of her soul out.

• I think the situation was if he hurt her any less that Carver would've had Troy deal with it and Troy lives for smacking people about. You could see how hurt he was after he smacked her and I don't think he's the type of parent to smack their kid in order to teach a lesson, his method was probably either talking it through or yelling at her.

• This is a top quality thread.

• Imagine he had given her an uppercut? Dude would’ve turned her mf teeth upside down?

• The only way I could see Troy topping that (being "overzealous") is if he hit Sarah with the butt of his rifle like he did to Clementine if you chose to help Kenny. But even he was like "Goddamn mate."

• Who wouldn’t want to slap that little bitch

Sign in to comment in this discussion.