Who's coming back, Mike?

He may yet have a role to play but it's still a long shot.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• That's fucking stupid Ben,jk
    I hope not cuz he wasn't that big of an impact I say arvo cuz we all want him dead ♿

• edited October 2018

Mike is really bland. He didn't have much of a character. He was kind of just there you know? He didn't do much and didn't say much either. The most impactful thing he did was betraying Clem and Kenny. And even in that incident, Mike didn't do much either. It was Arvo who stole the show and got all the hate. If someone from season 2 is coming back, Arvo will be a more likely candidate.

• But his betrayal was abrupt.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

That's fucking stupid Ben,jk I hope not cuz he wasn't that big of an impact I say arvo cuz we all want him dead ♿

• But he was pretty nice in general.

God bless you.

Mike is really bland. He didn't have much of a character. He was kind of just there you know? He didn't do much and didn't say much either.

• If he shows up, I'm pulling out the glock.

• Bonnie, Mike, and Arvo could be at Delta.

• Bonnie is determinant

Bonnie, Mike, and Arvo could be at Delta.

• LOL, Don't think anyone has guns at the school.

God bless you.

If he shows up, I'm pulling out the glock.

• I don't think anyone else is coming back. The 2nd returning character will be the lee flashback

• But that wouldn't really be a returning character perse.

God bless you.

I don't think anyone else is coming back. The 2nd returning character will be the lee flashback

• They never really said they'd return, they just said we will see 1 or 2 familiar faces

But that wouldn't really be a returning character perse. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Bonnie could determinantly be a the Del- Ah who am I kidding lmao

Bonnie is determinant

• This is pretty unrealistic, and the chance that we see him again is very low, but I think that it would make the next episodes more exciting and interesting if he (and maybe Arvo too) actually shows up.

• lol

Cheddarhead posted: »

Bonnie could determinantly be a the Del- Ah who am I kidding lmao

• I suppose you're right.

They never really said they'd return, they just said we will see 1 or 2 familiar faces

• Del? Inside joke?

God bless you.

Cheddarhead posted: »

Bonnie could determinantly be a the Del- Ah who am I kidding lmao

• That'd be weird if they were still together after all those years.

God bless you.

This is pretty unrealistic, and the chance that we see him again is very low, but I think that it would make the next episodes more exciting and interesting if he (and maybe Arvo too) actually shows up.

• I assume you know what he meant by Del. Does he mean delta?

lol

• Yep :)

I assume you know what he meant by Del. Does he mean delta?

• Oh thanks, yeah I don't see Bonnie doing that after Carver even if she did make another appearance.

Yep

• You’ve really got no forgiveness or compassion in your heart do you? Mike is no different than anyone else who has done stupid effed up shit and i know what he did is no excuse but he’s not evil and in my eyes deserves a second chance because it’s not like he was ever a threat or did anything bad before it. Arvo on the other hand had his chance

If he shows up, I'm pulling out the glock.

• I preferred your Ben gravitar

I don't think anyone else is coming back. The 2nd returning character will be the lee flashback

• Sick of returning characters just for fans to be nostalgic or whatever. It’s not necessary and i still wished they hadn’t have brought Lilly back for that reason.

• Lilly brought a dynamic that would have made the episode boring had it not been there. The episode without Lilly would have lacked lustre.

God bless you.

Sick of returning characters just for fans to be nostalgic or whatever. It’s not necessary and i still wished they hadn’t have brought Lilly back for that reason.

• Well it’s sad to know that the only reason for it being a better episode is because a season 1 character returned for an appearance. Goes to show how lacklustre the series has become when you can’t relate to any new characters as much

Lilly brought a dynamic that would have made the episode boring had it not been there. The episode without Lilly would have lacked lustre. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• I agree on part of that. If she hadn't come back the raider raid wouldn't have been much. She would have probably talked to abel.

Well it’s sad to know that the only reason for it being a better episode is because a season 1 character returned for an appearance. Goes to show how lacklustre the series has become when you can’t relate to any new characters as much

• Hmm.. I'll think about bringing it back ?

I preferred your Ben gravitar

Sign in to comment in this discussion.