Scumbag Clementine options you wish you had?

What are some some scumbag options you wish Clementine could say or do?

It can be something you wish you did on your main playthrough or just some opinions that was there for your scumbag playthrough when you don't give a shit about the consequences.

Comments

• Jane, you're fucking selfish

• I wish you could leave AJ in the car of the end of season 2.

• That isn't scumbag, just being truthful.

AronDracula posted: »

Jane, you're fucking selfish

• that's debatable

AronDracula posted: »

Jane, you're fucking selfish

• I wish we could flip off Carver

• Violet, could you for once talk about something else than your life being sad and hard?

• Shut the flip up already, Kenny.

• edited October 2018

Kenny smashes Larry's Skull with a salt rock

Clem - "Boom goes the dynamite. Hell yes my guys. Great team work. Got rid of that piece of shit nice and quick. Come on Lilly, you going to keep crying all night or you going to come loot the corpse with us"

Rebecca during birth

Clem - "Shut the fuck up, you're attracting walkers."

[Mod edit: Please don't post jokes with bigoted undertones, even if (presumably) just meant sarcastically in the context of a forum game about Clem saying mean things.]

Gabe as he's dying

Clem- "Now that you are dying I got something to tell you.... That card game you taught me is low key kinda lame. And your beanie is hella stupid"

Mean Clem feels wrong :(

• faaaam lool

ZombieKenny posted: »

Kenny smashes Larry's Skull with a salt rock Clem - "Boom goes the dynamite. Hell yes my guys. Great team work. Got rid of that piece

• Edgy Clem is the best Clem

• Shooting Troy in the crotch instead of Jane.

• Clem - I'll see you in hell
    Lilly - You'll be there for a good long time before I show up.
    Clem - I'll say hi to Larry for ya
    (How badass would that have been? Just imagine Clem actually saying that)

• At Sam's campsite.
    Why am I walking around like an idiot looking for food when there's a perfectly fine dog following me around?
    "Here Sam. Catch the frisbee."
    "Here boy. Catch the frisbee."
    "Here Sam. Catch this knife for me, boy."
    some roasting later
    "Hmmm, good dog."

• Thank god I wasn’t the only one to think about that too.

Onmens posted: »

At Sam's campsite. Why am I walking around like an idiot looking for food when there's a perfectly fine dog following me around? "Here Sam

• To Rebecca
    ''you better be nice to me''
    ''and whys that?''
    ''or i'll beat u'' xDDDD

To Jane
    ''Clem you gotta be stronger than them , there weak!''
    '' says you, your just a Telltale mouthpiece trying to show us a pathetic wrong way to go on ,not giving a fuck like u,nobody likes you u p.o.s., try smiling robot' xDDDDDD

• This one is great! They should use this.

Clem - I'll see you in hell Lilly - You'll be there for a good long time before I show up. Clem - I'll say hi to Larry for ya (How badass would that have been? Just imagine Clem actually saying that)

• When Abel and Lily attack Clementine in the woods, Abel threatens to kill her and says something like "have you ever seen a man's skull smashed like a watermelon?"

I wanted to reply "yeah, when Larry got saltlicked" so badly.

• Jane: You have to trust me, you're gonna see what he really is.
    Clem: [SLAP JANE]

• Finnish Marlon with a RKO

• edited October 2018

Gabe: "...Teach AJ euchre..."
    takes shit on him, wipes her ass with his own fucking cards and uses them to smear it over his uglyass face. realizes it was just as ugly before anyway, so she just blows his brains out
    :smile:

• When Kenny accidently calls Clem Duck.
    "WTF Kenny! Did you really just compare me to that little weirdo? Jesus Christ what an idiot he was. I'm honestly surprised he lasted as long as he did. What a loser. Not cool at all Kenny, not cool. Why don't you do like Katjaa did and kill yourself? I'm sure you'll find your family again in retard heaven. Dipshit."
    "Oh wait, Were you talking to Sarah? Then nevermind. And yeah, she's a real Duck, that one."

Or something along those line.

• [Shoot Jane]

• S2 Clementine having the chance to kill Mike and then Arvo before they ran away with all the supplies.
    S3 Clem was scumbag Clem by default
    S4 I don't know yet, maybe a big slap on Louis face after he voted to kick her and AJ out from that school.

• And Bonnie too, if she was there

• Dude, that would actually be freaking awesome. I hope there's an option similar to that in episodes 3 or 4.

Clem - I'll see you in hell Lilly - You'll be there for a good long time before I show up. Clem - I'll say hi to Larry for ya (How badass would that have been? Just imagine Clem actually saying that)

• Flay Eleanor, shoot kenny in his spine, shoot AJ, shoot Gabe, shoot Clint.

• edited October 2018

In episode 3 Clementine should have the option to lock Able up in a shed and give him hydrogen peroxide, a sewing needle, and fishing line so that he can stitch up his own arm.

• In episode 3 Clementine should be able to cut Abels dick of and make him choke and suffocate on it. So next time you can speak to Lily you can have a conversation like this...

Lily: where is Abel?

Clem: he's dead.

Lily: how did he die?

Clem: He choked on his dick. I'm sure you know that feeling.

(Imagen surviving 8 years in the apocalypse, then die by choking on your dick)

• If I don't get to ask Abel if he's ever seen old fruit explode in the next episode, I'll be dissapointed

• edited November 2018

Shoot Jane
    Ditch Bonnie
    Shoot Arvo
    Smack Gabe

"Kenny, you're a fucking idiot"
    (the moment he asks a tied up 11 year old girl to back him up against armed men outside of a truck. Damn, he didn't even cut Clementine's hands free!)

When Kenny is mourning over his dead girlfriend, have the option to say, "Now you know how Lily felt"

"What? You need me to lock the door for you too?" When Carver barges his way in regardless of whether or not you open the door, because they kept it unlocked. Seriously, how did the Cabin Group survive for as long as they did?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.