Lilly, Christa, Jane, Molly, Kate, and Sarita are all locked in a room...

How long will it take before Lilly gets called a bitch and kills them all?
But really who would come out on top?

Comments

• Probably around 60 seconds.

• edited October 2018

Sarita - "You know something Lilly, I don't care for that perticular outfit you got on"

2 seconds later

• Sarita would say that to Molly more than anybody

ZombieKenny posted: »

Sarita - "You know something Lilly, I don't care for that perticular outfit you got on" 2 seconds later (Spoiler)

• Molly and Jane were portrayed as the strongest and most athletic of them all, so they'd have the advantage. So it'd depend on whether at least Kate and Sarita could agree to collaborate to try and fend off each of the others, who'd likely be fighting for themselves.

• edited October 2018

I feel like Jane and Molly would end up provoking Lily first while Sarita and Kate would just be trying to defuse the situation

• First things first, what time of the month is it, and for who?

Onmens posted: »

First things first, what time of the month is it, and for who?

• What? You don't think any possible mood swings should be considered before answering OP's question?

• hahahahaha post of the year OP xD

• Lilly obviously comes out on top, after she takes Jane down then moves on to Molly,Kate and Sarita are screaming cheerleaders

• I don’t know about that you also have to take to consideration that Lilly has lived with groups and the delta Molly survives by herself so who knows what kind of danger she got into

Clemmy1 posted: »

Lilly obviously comes out on top, after she takes Jane down then moves on to Molly,Kate and Sarita are screaming cheerleaders

• And Christa would be happily minding her own damn business sitting in the corner, while judging all of them in her head at the same time

UrbanRodrik posted: »

I feel like Jane and Molly would end up provoking Lily first while Sarita and Kate would just be trying to defuse the situation

• Ahahahahahahahahaha...the old time of the month gag...cause...women.

First things first, what time of the month is it, and for who?

• ...it would take a few seconds for Kate to come up with her stash of doobies...the night ends in a group hug and friendship.

• Kate would just sit in the corner smoking a joint while everyone fights. In the end Lilly wins and Kate's too fucking blazed to move.

• Assuming she and everyone else isn't contact-high as a kite by then due to lack of ventilation.

lottii-lu posted: »

Kate would just sit in the corner smoking a joint while everyone fights. In the end Lilly wins and Kate's too fucking blazed to move.

• Lilly and Jane aren’t getting along together for sure.

• I forgot Jane is likely the shorter of the two in hindsight.

Lilly and Jane aren’t getting along together for sure.

• I’m going with Molly.

• Put Larry in the locked room with them, he has the heart attack then see the girls squabble over what to do. Entertaining.

• You know, unless Molly or Jane just straight stabs him in the head the first chance they get.

Put Larry in the locked room with them, he has the heart attack then see the girls squabble over what to do. Entertaining.

• Ouch. Someone is a bit cranky. It doesn't happen to be your... eh...
    No, nevermind.

Ahahahahahahahahaha...the old time of the month gag...cause...women.

• It’s either Lilly for her military experience, or Molly/Jane for their combat experience.

I’d say Molly narrowly edges out Jane which brings it down to Molly vs. Lilly.

After that I’m not sure

• Well at least we can all agree Kate and sarita will die first

• Molly, Jane is a fighter but we have seen some reluctance in her. Lilly is likely to get worn down fast as she'd likely off most of the others. I could see Jane and Molly picking her off last then one v one. Even fight there, can't determine the winner unless it gets to a test of strength. I think Molly is stronger than Jane given her acrobatics and ability to climb.

• I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Kate had to be Worfed for things to get serious.

Erinour posted: »

Well at least we can all agree Kate and sarita will die first

• Lol, The Walking Dead (Mean Girls) Edition???

Lilly and Jane aren’t getting along together for sure.

• I predict that entire room will be dead within 5 minutes.

• Only way Sarita gonna kill anybody is in walker form

I predict that entire room will be dead within 5 minutes.

• Sure, if they had a knife or weapon.

DabigRG posted: »

You know, unless Molly or Jane just straight stabs him in the head the first chance they get.

• edited October 2018

Yeah what would be the fun in that? Fisticuffs only.

Sure, if they had a knife or weapon.

• Oh I wanna see them get on top of eachother alright

• I didnt notice the "who'd come out on top" part. The answer is easily Molly. Molly would dog walk Lilly and mop piss with her head before or after stomping her. Sarita is harmless I assume they'd leave her be. Christa is moderately tough but not like Molly. Jane would kill herself before anyone else could.

• en fuego utero!

Ouch. Someone is a bit cranky. It doesn't happen to be your... eh... No, nevermind.

• Poor Skip.

sarahsenpai posted: »

en fuego utero!

• Why is Carlos a delivery man and why is being deliver to by Viobe?

Poor Skip.

• I don´t know who or what a Viobe is, but it really shouldn´t be a surprise that Carlos lied about being a doctor.

DabigRG posted: »

Why is Carlos a delivery man and why is being deliver to by Viobe?

• I don´t know who or what a Viobe is,

Gabe and Violet's fusion.

but it really shouldn´t be a surprise that Carlos lied about being a doctor.

Even though he technically never said that--every other character did.

I don´t know who or what a Viobe is, but it really shouldn´t be a surprise that Carlos lied about being a doctor.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.