Who's coming back, Eleanor?

There's a slight chance.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• Hopefully no more characters return. I'm starting to think the apocalypse isn't as desolate as it's supposed to. When you run into folks you knew each season, I start to lose my sense of the impending doom.

• Same, this is why I've always been against returning characters plus when you meet them again they're not the same person so what's the point ? (Lilly is the perfect example)

Nikolaj-11 posted: »

Hopefully no more characters return. I'm starting to think the apocalypse isn't as desolate as it's supposed to. When you run into folks you knew each season, I start to lose my sense of the impending doom.

• Even though I’m happy Lillie’s back , I know for a fact that she hasn’t changed... show redeem herself in knowtime

Same, this is why I've always been against returning characters plus when you meet them again they're not the same person so what's the point ? (Lilly is the perfect example)

• Not really because with so little groups it kind of makes sense that people who were in the same area may head for similiar places. In the tv show they ran into people again multiple times.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

Hopefully no more characters return. I'm starting to think the apocalypse isn't as desolate as it's supposed to. When you run into folks you knew each season, I start to lose my sense of the impending doom.

• I think she'll die if she redeems herself. I just can't see Clem and Lilly living together

Even though I’m happy Lillie’s back , I know for a fact that she hasn’t changed... show redeem herself in knowtime

• Despite how 90 percent of the cast dies by the end of S1 and S2?

• Doctors dont have a track record of surviving

• edited October 2018

In my "canon" ANF playthrough, Lingard is still alive.

Doctors dont have a track record of surviving

• Exactly because of that. Let those that become ghosts linger, don't tarnish a good characters memory by writing them into a story where they aren't needed to just kill them off and make the world seem smaller.

Despite how 90 percent of the cast dies by the end of S1 and S2?

• I hope so. I love Eleanor and she deserves forgiveness. She had 1 and literally only 1 fuck up and the 1 fuck up came out of morally good intentions of wanting to save lives and protect Richmond. She's great at first aid and smart. Why not have her. I hope they bring her or Javi back. I miss ANF characters.

• If anything one of them could talk about what happened to ANF.

God bless you.

ZombieKenny posted: »

I hope so. I love Eleanor and she deserves forgiveness. She had 1 and literally only 1 fuck up and the 1 fuck up came out of morally good

• I don't see the school still being safe after all this.

God bless you.

I think she'll die if she redeems herself. I just can't see Clem and Lilly living together

• Agreed.

God bless you.

Doctors dont have a track record of surviving

• It was mentioned that none of the ANF characters will make a return.

• That as well, I read somewhere else that none of the ANF will make a return, but the references, I think it was mentioned during the Reddit AMA.

• So Kenny and Lilly returning tarnished their characters?

Exactly because of that. Let those that become ghosts linger, don't tarnish a good characters memory by writing them into a story where they aren't needed to just kill them off and make the world seem smaller.

• Yeah. I'm as much of a boat-fan as the next guy, the offense caused by Kenny wasn't really that he survived mysteriously but that the writers just repeated his arc. That's the worst kind of writing there exists.

Lily I can't comment much on given that she's just in one episode. It's pretty obvious the only reason why she's back, is because of fan demand anyway.

So Kenny and Lilly returning tarnished their characters?

• Kenny’s return feels forced but I got over it in Episode 3. If Christa was the one who came back I’d have been more satisfied but what we got with Season 2 wasn’t half bad

Yeah. I'm as much of a boat-fan as the next guy, the offense caused by Kenny wasn't really that he survived mysteriously but that the writer

• No it wasn't half bad, it was just lazy. The entire process behind the second season was nuts, but the result wasn't entirely trashcan-worthy.

Kenny’s return feels forced but I got over it in Episode 3. If Christa was the one who came back I’d have been more satisfied but what we got with Season 2 wasn’t half bad

• if you want me to kill her than why not

• Oh didn't know that. Well I still think I'll do all those that survived in this series. Thank you for the info.

God bless you.

MintBlue92 posted: »

It was mentioned that none of the ANF characters will make a return.

• I kind of agree that after E3 of S2 that Kenny's story went down the drain kind of.

Yeah. I'm as much of a boat-fan as the next guy, the offense caused by Kenny wasn't really that he survived mysteriously but that the writer

• LOL, her and arvo huh?

God bless you.

FORTLEE posted: »

if you want me to kill her than why not

• She better not come back. I swear to Jes- she better not come back?

• LOL.

God bless you.

Dex-Starr posted: »

She better not come back. I swear to Jes- she better not come back?

• I feel bad, as I've never watched any of these, so I decided to try.

And then my browser wouldn't play the video for some reason.Oh well.

• They really were given so little work with for the most part. They deserved a better game/story.

Except Badger and David. Fuck them.

ZombieKenny posted: »

I hope so. I love Eleanor and she deserves forgiveness. She had 1 and literally only 1 fuck up and the 1 fuck up came out of morally good

• Yeah, pretty much.

So Kenny and Lilly returning tarnished their characters?

• lol weird.

Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

DabigRG posted: »

I feel bad, as I've never watched any of these, so I decided to try. And then my browser wouldn't play the video for some reason.Oh well.

• Who is Eleanor?

• The Thai Chick who did something with Javier's slice wound and took care of Kate's gunshot wound.

AronDracula posted: »

Who is Eleanor?

• She's from ANF. She was the doctor who betrayed the group at the end.

God bless you.

Who is Eleanor?

• Indeed. I always agree with you, lol.

No it wasn't half bad, it was just lazy. The entire process behind the second season was nuts, but the result wasn't entirely trashcan-worthy.

• Yeah the biggest problem with S2 was the rush. I mean Sarita turning within a few hours, Kenny being rushing to become a possible semi antagonist. I really think they made a mistake killing Carver that early.

God bless you.

Ghetsis posted: »

Indeed. I always agree with you, lol.

• Oh yeah, the main character who isn't a main character.

She's from ANF. She was the doctor who betrayed the group at the end. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Major character.
    She's a part of the main group and has some role to play in most episodes, but she isn't a main character like The Garcias or ANF!Clementine.

Oh yeah, the main character who isn't a main character.

• Eleanor gets some extra screen time if you decided to go with her instead of Tripp.
    And I ship

Javi with Elle, why would TT ship Javi with Kate? She's already married. Also Gabe and Mariana aren't her kids, she's their stepmom. Did David married twice, and I wonder what happened to their biological mother.

• The unspoken implication is that Gabe's Mom died, which in turn is also what Javier and Kate thought about David during the four year time gap.

Eleanor gets some extra screen time if you decided to go with her instead of Tripp. And I ship (Spoiler)

• I ship them too. That was some pretty heavy flirting at the beginning (even Clem noticed).

God bless you.

Eleanor gets some extra screen time if you decided to go with her instead of Tripp. And I ship (Spoiler)

• She did have a story arc that got cut I believe.

God bless you.

Oh yeah, the main character who isn't a main character.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.