max the rabbit is in my video i made for vans warped tour please vote

edited September 2009 in Sam & Max
PLEASE VOTE FOR MY VANS WARPED TOUR 15TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO ON YOUTUBE I NEED AS MANY VOTES AS I CAN GET. PLEASE VOTE THANKS. PLUS MAX FROM SAM AND MAX IS IN MY VIDEO SO VOTE FOR MAX!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/group/WarpedTour15#play/user/5BxUIs0snJ_8/1/6C07qyJrxzY

Comments

• edited September 2009
    You know, I really hate when people use these forums

$$$$$WATERSLIDE DAN'S MOIST WORLD$$$$$

to advertise

$$$$$$KOZMIK BOWLING$$$$$$

things for their

$$$$$$&THAT PAINTBALL PLACE DOWN THE STREET$$$$$

own uses.

Why? Or at least put it in the general chat! And turn caps lock off! Trust me. Putting something in all caps
    just turns people away. Or is that just me?

Oh, and incase you couldn't tell, I'm not going to vote for your video. I am a harsh master, but law deed be dull,
    after all.
  • edited September 2009
    but its sam and max related because max is in my video. there is a big max costume in the video. and yes i do love my sam and max or i wouldnt have paid 500.00 dollars to make the max costume. and i love steve purcell and everything that is sam and max so please vote for my video.
  • edited September 2009
    Uhhhhhhh! All lower case now! You can still use appropriate caps! I'm sorry if I came off wrong, but the tone you use is a little demanding, it kind of, although I don't want to, makes me feel like hating you. Which is stupid because I've never met you. Btw I voted for your video now, it's not bad
Sign in to comment in this discussion.