Help Urgently Needed, Please!

edited September 2009 in Game Support
Perhaps the technicians think this is not a legitimate issue. I assure you that it is. Other questions posed since and before mine are being answered. Can someone at least ATTEMPT to help. My several emails have gone unanswered except for the automated response and this forum is (apparently) not better.

The games will not launch. I keep getting the error message I referred to below. There is no video, no audio, and the window that comes up (when one does very infrequently come up) is very small and really just a series of coloured lines and pixel-like spots which I have to close using Task Manager.

Please assist. If you cannot assist then please refund the cost of the games.

IGNORED and FRUSTRATED

I pre-ordered the entire Monkey Island series. I have been unable to play either of the two episodes so far released. They download fine but each time I try to launch I get this message.

“COULD NOT WRITE LICENSE DATA! PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.”

I have been trying and trying to get help from customer support for months now. I've been given multiple "issue numbers". SOMEBODY, anybody, PLEASE help!!!

And yes I have reinstalled many, many times with and without my firewall on, with no other programmes running etc etc etc.

Thanks.

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2009
    Hey, it looks like you aren't getting our support emails. We are working on tracking down why this is, but in the meantime I can probably help you hear.

First of all, are you running as administrator? Secondly can I get some information about your computer? Go to your Start menu and click on Run.
    Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter.
    Then go to the Display tab
    While here, the useful things for us:
    Name:
    Current Display Mode:
    Main Driver:
    Version:
    Date:
    Also, what is your operating system?
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited September 2009
    Will wrote: »
    First of all, are you running as administrator? Secondly can I get some information about your computer?

Hi Will. It's a double post. Some Information is in this thread.
This discussion has been closed.