Sam & Max Season 2 Wii

edited November 2010 in Sam & Max
One of my favorite telltale series is Sam & Max.

I have season 1 on the Wii and I am waiting for season 2 to be released on wii as well.

That said, has there been any announcements on when Season 2 will see a Wii release?

Comments

• edited September 2009
    Komsar wrote: »
    One of my favorite telltale series is Sam & Max.

I have season 1 on the Wii and I am waiting for season 2 to be released on wii as well.

That said, has there been any announcements on when Season 2 will see a Wii release?

They're working on it, but no date is known.
  • edited September 2009
    Pale Man wrote: »
    They're working on it, but no date is known.

Well, other than "Fall".
  • edited September 2009
    Well, other than "Fall".

That's not a date ;)
  • edited September 2009
    Yeah I'm definitely waiting on this same situation. No rush, Telltale, but I am definitely awaiting this anxiously. :)
  • edited September 2009
    I can't wait till it comes either. Been dying to play Season Two. Though I finally got the first episode free with the Play Like a Pirate deal. I'll be buying both the PC and Wii retail releases.

And then when I have a chance, the Xbox Live Arcade versions of both seasons as well.
  • edited October 2009
    Nintendo realised a list of every Wii/DS game being published this year, and DSam & Max isn't on it... *Cries*
  • edited October 2009
    KNTR wrote: »
    Nintendo realised a list of every Wii/DS game being published this year, and DSam & Max isn't on it... *Cries*
    There were a few games missing from that list (Rockband 2, TMI 4/5) so there's hope yet!
  • edited October 2009
    CSI: Deadly Intent wa slisted, however. Surel;y Telltale wouldn't plug one game without the other.

Come on and realise Sam & Max already! Didn't the poll teach you anything? Most people would rather have S&M than Monkey Island, good as both are.
  • edited October 2009
    CSI: Deadly Intent wa slisted, however. Surel;y Telltale wouldn't plug one game without the other.

Come on and realise Sam & Max already! Didn't the poll teach you anything? Most people would rather have S&M than Monkey Island, good as both are.
    The sales figures for TMI are greater than all of Telltale's games combined (apparently). Polls can easily be biased by time/place.
  • edited October 2009

...the poll doesn't include MI as an option so I don't know what you're talking about.
  • edited October 2009
    HOLY COW!!! I'ts only been 1-2 years without them. Can't we all just CALM DOWN and WAIT until we hear anything about them? Everyone....just......BE PATIENT!!!
  • edited October 2009
    Sam and max season 1 on wii was awesome. Telltale earlier said 2009, but I also heard it was being pushed to April 2010...I hope not.
  • edited October 2009
    Sam and max season 1 on wii was awesome. Telltale earlier said 2009, but I also heard it was being pushed to April 2010...I hope not.
    If that is true, it had better be a decent port this time.
  • edited October 2009
    Friar wrote: »
    If that is true, it had better be a decent port this time.

Their Wii engine is infinitely better now, so I would assume it will be.
  • edited October 2009
    Pale Man wrote: »
    Their Wii engine is infinitely better now, so I would assume it will be.

*Whew*, that's good news!
  • edited October 2009
    *Whew*, that's good news!

Except they would not update the engine as it would mean recompiling all the data, so it'll still be Season 2's engine...
  • edited October 2009
    Except they would not update the engine as it would mean recompiling all the data, so it'll still be Season 2's engine...

They updated the engine for season one and two on XBLA, and season one actually looks better on 360 than on PC.
  • edited October 2009
    True that. I tried the demo. Works swimmingly. Very nice textures and normal maps to boot!
  • edited November 2009
    Is April 2010 the new date to look forward to, then?

And, erm, when I said 'Most people', I meant 'Me'. Sorry for any confusion. But me on my own doesn't make much of a case.
  • edited December 2009
    Is April 2010 the new date to look forward to, then?

And, erm, when I said 'Most people', I meant 'Me'. Sorry for any confusion. But me on my own doesn't make much of a case.

I caved in and bought it on PC. You know, if you hook your PC up to the TV (with a HDMI cable) and connect your wiimote (via blutooth +WiiFlash) to your computer, you essentially have a superior wii version.
  • edited December 2009
    Jeez, i wish they would just announce the official date it will be released and just stick with it, cause I'm kinda mixed up right now....
  • edited December 2009
    Friar wrote: »
    I caved in and bought it on PC. You know, if you hook your PC up to the TV (with a HDMI cable) and connect your wiimote (via blutooth +WiiFlash) to your computer, you essentially have a superior wii version.

But you don't get the "run" button! (double tap A) :eek:
  • edited December 2009
    natlinxz wrote: »
    But you don't get the "run" button! (double tap A) :eek:

When you click two times in a hot spot, you run ^^!
  • edited December 2009
    Yeah, "Fall" is long gone. April 2010 is a possibility, although that would clash with the release of Season 3 on PC.
  • edited February 2010
    Confirmed release date: March 9,2010
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2010
    Confirmed by whom?
  • edited February 2010
    Will wrote: »
    Confirmed by whom?
    Amazon, GameStop, and Buy.com, among others, though the latter says March 10.

All of which need to be taken with a grain of salt, I'm guessing.
  • edited February 2010
    Will wrote: »
    Confirmed by whom?

Atari, at least according to GoNintendo
  • edited February 2010
    Hello Telltale people, I wonder if you intend to offer for sale the game "Sam & Max 2: Beyond Time and Space" for the Nintendo Wii's online store here on the site.
  • edited February 2010
    I need to find $20 before then... I'm sooo excited for season 2 on Wii!!!
  • edited February 2010
    ohhh boy! I just might get S&M for Wii as well!
  • edited July 2010
    im still waiting...must...play season 2...on...wii!
  • edited July 2010
    crash 1001 wrote: »
    im still waiting...must...play season 2...on...wii!

Actually, Season 2 is out for the Wii. I saw it used at a Gamestop. They changed the name to Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space to match the name they gave to it when it came out for the Xbox 360, but it is out.
  • edited July 2010
    Power46 wrote: »
    Actually, Season 2 is out for the Wii. I saw it used at a Gamestop. They changed the name to Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space to match the name they gave to it when it came out for the Xbox 360, but it is out.

They didn't change the name; that's what the name of the second season is, just as the first season is Save the World.
  • edited July 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    They didn't change the name; that's what the name of the second season is, just as the first season is Save the World.

It wasn't originally named Beyond Time and Space, it was originally named Season 2. It is the same with Season 1 and Save the World. In fact, the Wii version on Season 1 is called Sam & Max: Season One.
  • edited August 2010
    i've never seen it.ah well,i'll find it one day.
  • edited November 2010
    k-mart has it for 10 bucks. Pounce on it!
  • edited November 2010
    k-mart has it for 10 bucks. Pounce on it!

I've made a solemn vow never to set foot in K-mart for the rest of my days. They could have 90 inch LCD HDTVs for $5 and I wouldn't venture into that rat's nest again.
  • edited November 2010
    I would march directly into the innermost circle of Hell for a 90-inch LCD HDTV for $5.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.