Ouch, lol

Comments

• I meant to post an image that showed that me and 0% left Violet feeling loved at the end. Being Vi is suffering, lol

• Well at least you got it up though.

Thematt9001 posted: »

I meant to post an image that showed that me and 0% left Violet feeling loved at the end. Being Vi is suffering, lol

• I meant to edit this post instead of making a new one. Not my proudest day, haha

Well at least you got it up though.

• I actually got that as well. I think it's a glitch.

I meant to post an image that showed that me and 0% left Violet feeling loved at the end. Being Vi is suffering, lol

• Shit happens

I meant to edit this post instead of making a new one. Not my proudest day, haha

• Really now? Cause I could've sworn Louis's was only 9% in the walkthrough I watched.
    Geez, people jumped off the shipping and/or AJ bandwagon pretty quick, huh?

• Who's walkthrough did you watch? I watched RabidRetrospectGames'.

DabigRG posted: »

Really now? Cause I could've sworn Louis's was only 9% in the walkthrough I watched. Geez, people jumped off the shipping and/or AJ bandwagon pretty quick, huh?

• It’s a glitch. I got 0% for her too with a different outcome.

• SmackNPie, whoever that is.

Who's walkthrough did you watch? I watched RabidRetrospectGames'.

• Oh, yes. I stopped watching their videos because one of the commentators had such a draining voice; it was worse than James'.

SmackNPie, whoever that is.

• Well it was no commentary, naturally, so....

Oh, yes. I stopped watching their videos because one of the commentators had such a draining voice; it was worse than James'.

• That is bueno, but it meant in general.

Well it was no commentary, naturally, so....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.