The Walking Dead Season 9 Finale - Is it possible for Rick to contact Eugene on the radio?

What do you think about this theory? Can it happen?

Comments

• Not so sure. Knowing he regrets leaving makes me think it's possible, but with Michonne still leaving, it's hard to say.

• Aww, Richonne. xo

• Michonne leaving is confirmed?

Not so sure. Knowing he regrets leaving makes me think it's possible, but with Michonne still leaving, it's hard to say.

• According to TSDF, there will be woman voice on the radio... So much for the hope...

• It’ll be that woman from the comics who is with the commonwealth
    (Honestly can’t remember her name ?)

• Georgie?

Melton23 posted: »

It’ll be that woman from the comics who is with the commonwealth (Honestly can’t remember her name ?)

• They haven't said the rumours are fake, which you think they would if it was, just like how they stayed quiet when Carl's exit was leaked. I'm 99% sure she's leaving.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Michonne leaving is confirmed?

• I am going to miss her so much; she is my favourite character before Queen Jane.

They haven't said the rumours are fake, which you think they would if it was, just like how they stayed quiet when Carl's exit was leaked. I'm 99% sure she's leaving.

• edited March 2019

Having Rick on the radio would've been cool but it's not gonna happen,the person on the radio will probably be Stephanie a character tied up to the Commonwealth arc that interacts and talks to Eugene,that's how the group met the
    Commonwealth i think.

This is such a terrible idea because the Commonwealth is gonna be literally impossible to adapt on tv the storylines are super different,more complex there's a lot of build up,this might be the last arc the show adapts from the comics because i fully expect them to fuck this up like All out War except this time they'll lose all their fans/audience and will be forced to end the show or get cancelled i just don't see an happy ending to this.

• I have not read the comics, but what do you mean?

iFoRias posted: »

Having Rick on the radio would've been cool but it's not gonna happen,the person on the radio will probably be Stephanie a character tied up

• edited March 2019

Well what i mean is that i can see where this is going,after Rick left the show,AMC said they had enough material to continue TWD universe indefinitely meaning milking it as long as they could.
    So what's happening is that they're not creative enough to come up with original storylines and are just rehashing/adapting what Kirkman is doing they've been doing that for years,they adapted the All out War arc something that they shouldn't have done for many reasons,they drove themselves into a wall and they're repeating the same mistakes.
    The Commonwealth arc is slow,has a lot of build up and is complicated to adapt on TV overall and doing it without Rick is just pointless it's not gonna work.

They have no end game,Kirkman has an ending but i believe he said he wanted to make 300 issues maybe more the show won't survive that long they're making a huge mistake. I'm glad the show became good again but i know this isn't gonna end well.

I have not read the comics, but what do you mean?

• I have faith in Kang now that Pimple is out of the picture, so fingers crossed that it turns out okay! ?

iFoRias posted: »

Well what i mean is that i can see where this is going,after Rick left the show,AMC said they had enough material to continue TWD universe i

• Stephanie

Georgie?

• edited March 2019

The commonwealth is long but each of the story arc’s within the story arc are short as feck so you can easily cram enough stuff into one episode and still make it good. And it can also easily be done without Rick, seeing as the whisper arc is probably the one arc behind all our war that needed Rick the most, especially Maggie for that matter, and surprise surprise it’s turned out to be one of the better arcs. So if I were you, expect the commonwealth arc to be just as good with the current direction of the show

I have faith in Kang now that Pimple is out of the picture, so fingers crossed that it turns out okay! ?

• Thank you.

The commonwealth is long but each of the story arc’s within the story arc are short as feck so you can easily cram enough stuff into one epi

• Hate looking back on my older comments once I get replies cos half of the time the mistakes are painful to look at

Thank you.

• Not an issue.

Hate looking back on my older comments once I get replies cos half of the time the mistakes are painful to look at

Sign in to comment in this discussion.