The Final Season Review

Was the Finals season a hit or a flop or maybe something in between?

God bless everyone.

Comments

• ?Animal crackers

• In Season 1 you can get animal crackers for Duck by killing the walker inside the parked car behind the train I believe.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

DabigRG posted: »

?Animal crackers

• I did not know that.
    Or that there was a parked car there.

In Season 1 you can get animal crackers for Duck by killing the walker inside the parked car behind the train I believe. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• It's in front of the train. Pretty cool kill too

I did not know that. Or that there was a parked car there.

• Kind of similiar to what I said in the video about the sidequest. If you want to do em they're there but if you don't you don't have to. Those in my opinion were way better than the collectables.

I did not know that. Or that there was a parked car there.

• Technically it’s just to the right of the train ?

It's in front of the train. Pretty cool kill too

• Technically the left, since the front of the train is on the right of where the RV parked I believed.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

Melton23 posted: »

Technically it’s just to the right of the train ?

• ... ?

Technically it’s just to the right of the train ?

• edited May 2019

Technically the right cos the entire game is a fecken simulation and the left just don’t exist, only the angles given to us

Technically the left, since the front of the train is on the right of where the RV parked I believed. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Technically the left because Telltale loves the left. :grin:

Technically the right cos the entire game is a fecken simulation and the left just don’t exist, only the angles given to us

• Well you said to the right of the train though. I meant if we go by the train itself it's to the left.

• The. Left. Of. The. Train. Don’t. Exist.

Well you said to the right of the train though. I meant if we go by the train itself it's to the left.

• So if Lee is on the left of Clem he's really on the right?

The. Left. Of. The. Train. Don’t. Exist.

• What are you talking about? There is a left side and a right side :D Just like there is a front and a rear.

The. Left. Of. The. Train. Don’t. Exist.

• Yes! That’s it! ??

So if Lee is on the left of Clem he's really on the right?

• I'm talking about from the character's/object's perspective though. Not the players.

Yes! That’s it! ??

• The objects don’t exist neither. The characters think they have a God, but they literally live in a simulation, which is kind of trippy in a way. Clem is canonically not real

I'm talking about from the character's/object's perspective though. Not the players.

• Who can say that any of us truly exists? We are all to the left of the train. Or the right.

• Never said they actually exist, just talking about perspective here.

The objects don’t exist neither. The characters think they have a God, but they literally live in a simulation, which is kind of trippy in a way. Clem is canonically not real

Sign in to comment in this discussion.