*FEEDBACK NEEDED!* Anti-Bullying essay

this is a essay feedback thingie, i want to see If you guys like it and if you grammar nazi's have any corrects for it... here goes nothing.

Bullying is one reason many people depressed or sad all around the world, it can make people feel worthless and like they aren’t special. According to DoSomething, a government group that specializes in getting others to take a stand against bullying, approximately 16,000 students have skipped school all because of bullying. But, that is only one thing that happens because of bullying. Whether a student is being physically bullied, emotionally bullied, or verbally. It must be put to a stop!

“What are some other effects that bullying causes, and what can I do to stop bullying?”
Bullying can come in all shapes and sizes, unfortunately. And because of that, bullying is a hard thing to go through. Sometimes, the effects can vary based on the type of bullying. (As stated, there are three main types of bullying. Physical, emotional, and verbal bullying.) Most victims of bullying’s grades drop low compared to those who have never or rarely been bullied. Sometimes, it can even lead to Depression, Anxiety, and even Trauma. And very, unfortunately, it can lead to self-harm. No matter the age of the victim, bullying takes a toll on its victim at alarming rates.
It also can lead to other mental illnesses, such as anorexia. And according to several news/media outlets, bullying has been found to change the brain structure of its victim.
“How can I stand up for those who are being bullied?”
There are many ways that you can stand up for those who are being bullied, for instance, call the bully by their name and call them out for what they did. It is important to not insult or provoke the bully. Some people create groups to protect victims of bullying, and then when the bullies see that their victim has a group, they feel intimidated and then back off most of the time. Another way is to tell someone is in proper authority. Most of the time, that stops them.
You can also do the same by yourself if you are the victim.
Bullying is a worldwide phenomenon and it is our job to stop it before it worsens. Because if you were the kid who was being bullied, you would want help too. And it is possible to stop most bullying. So, if we can work together and stand up for those who are being bullied, the bullies will go away!

Comments

• Bullying is one reason many people depressed or sad all around the world. It can make people feel worthless and like they aren’t special. According to DoSomething, a government group that specializes in getting others to take a stand against bullying, approximately 16,000 students have skipped school all because of bullying. But, that is only one thing that happens because of bullying. Whether a student is being physically, emotionally, or verbally bullied, it must be put to a stop!
    “What are some other effects that bullying causes, and what can I do to stop bullying?”
    Unfortunately, bullying can come in all shapes and sizes. And because of that, bullying is a hard thing to go through. Sometimes, the effects can vary based on the type of bullying. (As stated, there are three main types of bullying. Physical, emotional, and verbal bullying.) Many victims' grades are significantly lower compared to those who have never or rarely been bullied. Sometimes, it can even lead to depression, anxiety, and even trauma. And lamentably, it can lead to self-harm. No matter the age of the victim, bullying can take a toll at alarming rates.
    It also can lead to other mental illnesses, such as anorexia. And according to several news/media outlets, bullying has been found to change the brain structure of its victim. (you should say the media)
    “How can I stand up for those who are being bullied?”
    There are many ways that you can stand up for those who are being bullied, for instance, call the bully by their name and call them out for what they did. It is important to not insult or provoke the bully. Some people create groups to protect victims of bullying, and then when the bullies see that their victim has a group, they feel intimidated and then back off most of the time. Another way is to tell someone is in proper authority. Most of the time, that stops them.
    You can also do the same by yourself if you are the victim.
    Bullying is a worldwide phenomenon and it is our job to stop it before it worsens. Because if you were the kid who was being bullied, you would want help too. And it is possible to stop most bullying. So, if we can work together and stand up for those who are being bullied, the bullies will go away!

• edited March 2020

My worst experience of being bullied was back in 09 dealing with bullies high school when my parents were getting divorced.

I skipped school for a week and didn't really talk too the kids in my class because their egos were distorted but in early 2010 I got back up on my feet and trolled the living day lights out of them and was passive aggressive to those kids that annoyed me.

Lessons learn and hope not trying to set the bad example but you shouldn't always rely on the teachers or staff their useless and always back the bullies after I got out of my school in 2010 well a year later a kid committed suicide.

That's why I gave the school on yelp three Starz they only realize at the end they take action

It's pathetic.

That's all I have to say about that.

• I am so sorry to hear this, I'm glad that you've grown out of that toxic environment and that you are here with us today!

My worst experience of being bullied was back in 09 dealing with bullies high school when my parents were getting divorced. I skipped sch

• Funny, I've checked those kids profiles on Facebook they still look like the same (ShitBirds)...Kenny quote as of before.

I guess some people can never change its sad as I said in my previouscomment.

But now since I've been glued on FB all I can say is...alot of fake people showing off this and that or "Hey look at me."

Those to me are losers and as I said before their stuck on their ego.

I am so sorry to hear this, I'm glad that you've grown out of that toxic environment and that you are here with us today!

• That's why we have mass shootings because of bullying I hope I'm not acting political here on that statement but never bully the less popular kid.

NEVER!

That's why I think schools here are a joke on saying it's a see place...lol yeah right.

Ghetsis posted: »

Bullying is one reason many people depressed or sad all around the world. It can make people feel worthless and like they aren’t special. Ac

This discussion has been closed.