Most powerful fable character

Who do you think is the most powerful fable character? And what special ability you think he/she has to be the most powerful?

Comments

• The great powers are arguably the most powerful fables of all.

• Yeah, but which one in comic is the most powerful? I think between bigby and north wind one of them should be.

The great powers are arguably the most powerful fables of all.

• The Woodsman because he defeated Bigby in his final form. I didn't even notice until I saw a YT comment pointing it out.

• Woodsman actually defeated Bigby when he was still a pretty average sized wolf.

oh well

The Woodsman because he defeated Bigby in his final form. I didn't even notice until I saw a YT comment pointing it out.

• That's kinda what I implied.

Poogers555 posted: »

Woodsman actually defeated Bigby when he was still a pretty average sized wolf. oh well

• To my understanding, the Literals are the most powerful characters in Fables. Then the Great Powers, then a huge power gap, then your run of the mill high-level magic users and characters with special abilities or weapons like Brandish, Geppetto, Flycatcher, etc.

• Except the fact that jack froster froze Kevin thorn one of literals and they threw them into a blank page!!
    Yeah flycatcher also has great power but was unable to heal blue. So i guess the one who injured blue is the most powerful. :D

booper posted: »

To my understanding, the Literals are the most powerful characters in Fables. Then the Great Powers, then a huge power gap, then your run o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.