The Wolf Among Us 2 - Concept Trailer - [unofficial]

edited July 2023 in General Chat

Hello yes, it is me, Poogers back at it again with another (and probably last for a while if ever) Telltale concept video.

Sadly I dont think this is as good as the Poker Night 3 video as this is a lot more limiting when it comes to what I can actually make while attempting to make a narrative for a trailer for a story line that doesn't exist but I tried fellas.

Comments

• Bravo!

This is really good, now, we need Harrington to see this. P'ronto!

• I thought that was Bigby in the thong for a montage when it went through that quick montage.

Good job! It looks really good!

• This is some pretty good stuff poogs! Simple, yeah, but certainly drummed up some hype for me! Can't wait to see the real deal next year! (Or an official trailer sometime this year...)

• Same man... August is only 4 months away haha...

AChicken posted: »

This is some pretty good stuff poogs! Simple, yeah, but certainly drummed up some hype for me! Can't wait to see the real deal next year! (Or an official trailer sometime this year...)

• Yo, that's pretty epic. And what are you talking about, those radio voices are good!

Anyway, great job as usual. :)

• Hey thanks man, Ill be sure to throw it in the ol "audition pile"

Pipas posted: »

Yo, that's pretty epic. And what are you talking about, those radio voices are good! Anyway, great job as usual.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.