Dev Appreciation Post for TWD [ WARNING TWD SPOILERS ]

Hello Telltale Employees,

3 Years ago i started playing TWD Season one and totally fell in love with it...i cried for this first time over a Video Game because i thought Kenny died...and because Clem shot Lee....

Season 2 didnt made it any better with the Death of Alvin,Nick and Luke...and Kenny in the End...and i just thought he would be alive again for atleast one whole Season

Season 3 really fucked me up with the Death of Gabe and Jane...

But with the last Season you really made me cry like shit haha....as Clem got bit i cried...and when AJ went for the swing to kill her i paused the Game for like 2 hours and just stared at the screen...i was just shoked and sad...but seeing her being alive in the end in still in a relationship with Vi (those two are way to cute,im going to get a Tattoo of them too) made me so happy...the ending where AJ needed to walk in the hallway with the credits was just beautiful...

I just wanna thank your whole team so much...for creating the best game i have ever played...i played nearly 700 Story Games (all 8hrs+) and not a single one of them touched me so much like this Game.

I suffer from Depression for more then 10 years and im just 19...and by playing the game i saw how good we actually have it...to have friend who care about someone,to have food,a safe and warm place...this game opened my eyes on so many points...but one thing this game teached me the most is how important love and friendship is.

All i wanna say is thank you so much!!!

Kind regards

Ole Mühlbacher from Germany

Tagged:

Comments

• I read your post, and it is extremely heartwarming to hear the effect that The Walking Dead had on you. I can somewhat relate, I am also 19 and I have been suffering depression since Primary School, for me The Walking Dead taught me lessons in maintaining hope, how individual choices affect the wider world, to the people you love, and how one choice can open up a completely different, unexpected avenue. Love and friendship are also themes I caught onto.

Anyways I am sorry to disturb your post, it genuinely makes me happy to see it helped you, and although this is our first ever interaction, if you decide to stick around the Forums, send me a message if you ever need to talk.

• Its good that you post such a comment.
    Im happy to see that im not the only one that had such an amazing and heartwarming time in this Game.

I really dont know tho if i will be active in this Forum since i only created my Account to post this comment.

But you can add me on Steam if you want to :) https://steamcommunity.com/id/shac0le/

I read your post, and it is extremely heartwarming to hear the effect that The Walking Dead had on you. I can somewhat relate, I am also 19

Sign in to comment in this discussion.