Why are all the other chats closed?

I get that most of their games aren't for sale anymore but that shouldn't mean we can't still talk about them with other fans. Where I live, no one has even heard of Telltale games. It's really sad. So that's why I was excited to come on here and geek out about it with other fans. But the only games that are open are The Wolf Among Us (which I do play), and Batman (which I don't play cause I kinda despise batman in general).
For example, Minecraft Story Mode was the first Telltale game I played. Regrettably, I was late to the party and didn't start playing it until about three years ago. Then I found out it was going offsale, my 360 which I played it on was getting a little rusty (figuratively speaking), and that realization that hit me of not being able to re-download it onto another better console hurt me so much. Then I come onto they're website, onto the community tab, and find I can't even share my opinions or experiences with the game because they closed the chat. No more new discussions, no more comments.

Why does it have to be this way? Take the games away from us if you must, but why must you close the chats?

Comments

• Yeah, I noticed that too. Just start a conversation about what you want to talk about. We had to do it for Walking Dead after it closed

• The new Telltale does not own the rights to most of the old Telltale properties. Only Puzzle Agent, Hector: Badge of Carnage, Monkey Island, The Wolf Among Us and Batman.

• Imagine forgetting RGX Showdown lmao fake fan

dojo32161 posted: »

The new Telltale does not own the rights to most of the old Telltale properties. Only Puzzle Agent, Hector: Badge of Carnage, Monkey Island, The Wolf Among Us and Batman.

• Something to do with rights I think, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense

Sign in to comment in this discussion.