Problems with avatar

is anyone else trying to set up they're avatar but cant because none of them work except for the custom avatar which looks bad

Comments

• It looks like you've got it working. If you're using one of Telltale's avatars, and it's broken, just go select it again. The forum has been through a lot over the past year and is still a bit shaky. Anytime it doesn't work, reload the page and try again.

• I hope that works!

WarpSpeed posted: »

It looks like you've got it working. If you're using one of Telltale's avatars, and it's broken, just go select it again. The forum has be

• I can't get it working, im trying to use a Walking Dead avatar but it doesnt show and i cant tell what any one of the avatars are because they are just tiny papers with a landscape on it and its weird

It looks like you've got it working. If you're using one of Telltale's avatars, and it's broken, just go select it again. The forum has be

• You can zoom. If you're on a computer, try Control-+ or Command-+ to zoom in, which should make things bigger (use minus instead of plus to zoom back out, or 0 to go back to normal, depending on your browser). If you're on a mobile device, you should be able to "pinch" as usual.

I can't get it working, im trying to use a Walking Dead avatar but it doesnt show and i cant tell what any one of the avatars are because they are just tiny papers with a landscape on it and its weird

• its like just blank and says my name idk

You can zoom. If you're on a computer, try Control-+ or Command-+ to zoom in, which should make things bigger (use minus instead of plus to

• This is what you currently look like to me:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.